CA Parks Donations

I do not like to be asked by Staters if i would like to donate $1 to the CA Parks. It may be a good cause but I spend enough money with the state, going to the Parks, purchase of fishing license, and purchase of hunting license. If Staters wants to tell me that a certain percentage of all their sales or all my purchases will be donated to a worthy cause, I would respect them for their efforts. Asking for my money and then taking credit??? I believe we should all be benevolent so that is not my complaint.
ID
Los Angeles, California

About

CA Parks Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.parks.ca.gov/Privacy
CA Parks FAQ
To read more: https://www.parks.ca.gov/?page_id=29676
Summary

CA Parks provides the inspiration and education of the people of California by helping to preserve the state's extraordinary biological diversity, protecting its most valued natural and cultural resources. CA Parks manages 280 park units, which contain the largest and most diverse natural and cultural heritage holdings. State park units include underwater preserves, reserves, and parks; redwood, rhododendron, and wildlife reserves; state beaches, recreation areas, wilderness areas, and reservoirs; state historic parks, historic homes, Spanish era adobe buildings, including museums, visitor centers, cultural reserves, and preserves; as well as lighthouses, ghost towns, waterslides, conference centers, and off-highway vehicle parks. Dept. of Parks and Recreation is located 1416 9th Street Sacramento, CA 95814

CA Parks reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article