No grace or compassion

I received 5 shirts from my husband for Christmas - 3 were too small so I called to return them and exchange (I had no order number or anything) - they were nice & sent me a return label - in the mean time, my mother in law passed away - I then returned the shirts and they called my saying it was past the 30 period & I had to pay to have them now shipped back to me and they would not return them. The lack of compassion from this Christ focused company is sad and I am truly disappointed.

I (terrismez) sent a Facebook Message to the owner of NOTW letting him know what had happened and he read it but instead of replying, he blocked me. AND - I filed a Paypal claim on another order I had with them - they never responded and I won the case getting money back for that order.

ID
Victorville, California
Cons
  • Lack of compassion
  • Horrible customer service
  • Sizes are all over the place
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

C28 has no customer service

I ordered 4 items and did not receive one of them. When you try to call them by phone (more than 30 phone calls...I thought they really might really be busy) the automated system says that all representatives are busy and to send them an e-mail. So I wrote an e-mail, 1 week later no response, tried again, 1 week later no response. So after three months of not getting the product I ordered and not being able to get in touch with them I am writing this complaint. I have now learned to try to contact an unkown companies customer service before submitting an order.

When I tried to buy a T-Shirt for my wife, they took my money and then when I didn't receive a tracking number 4 days later, I called to see what was going on. The girl I talked to didn't seem to know anything and told me that the item was out of stock.

I asked how long till they got more, and she said that the warehouse doesn't tell them when an item is in or out of stock. Their website continues to list the same T-Shirt as "in-stock." Great way for a Christian company to act.

Screw people by not sending them the products they order. Must be great for missions.

We'll see if I get my refund.

Never got my order can never talk to customer service probly cus there's no one there and ben trying for months wit emails and calls.. C28 is bull *** scam

Hi there,

I apologize that you've had a bad experience contacting c28.

C28's customer service department went through significant changes early in 2012. C28 is fixing those customer service problems now.

Our customers should expect good customer service & normal response times on email and voice mail contact.

Thanks!

Luckily, I had questions prior to placing my order. Two days later and they still have not really contacted me to answer my questions.

You cannot reach anyone by phone. I posted 3 times on their Facebook wall. They answer another persons post, but totally ignored me until the third post. Then they claimed they were unfamiliar with my previous posts.(uh, they were 3 and 4 lines down the page.

one of them you could see without even scrolling down!) They will not respond to my email.

You would think, since I wanted to place an order, they would reply right away. I have seen dozens of Non-Christian companies act more Christ-like than c28.

View more comments (3)
ID
#291933 Review #291933 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Orlando, Florida

About

C28 Pros and Cons

Cons: Lack of compassion, Horrible customer service

Summary

C28 is a Christian retail store chain with the Corporate Office in California. C28 is offering an alternative to the mainstream mall stores. The Christian clothing, music, jewelry and accessories reflect a clean and positive Christian lifestyle. C28 stands for Colossians 2:8, Not Of This World NOTW, and all about Jesus The mission statement at C28 is To glorify God by sharing the life changing gospel message of grace, truth and love found only in Jesus Christ through prayer, evangelism, and God's written Word on apparel. C28 store is located NOTW Riverside Galleria At Tyler 1180 Galleria at Tyler Riverside, CA

C28 reviews and complaints

C28 is ranked 585 out of 2352 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article