C And J Property Clean Up - Cleaning Service Review

I called to schedule a clean up.  They don't take checks so she suggested using the square I was not conformable with that.  She went on and on about her company.   She had pretty good ratings on thumbtack, I should have known better.  Well I proceed to pay her and appointment was set for Saturday 2/11/2017 at 1pm.  1pm came and went no show 1:30 no a show.  I text her and followed up with a phone call because anything could have happened.   She was uptight, she went on and on,  had a attitude not kind at all.   She would not let me speak.   I was trying to inform her about my dog in the yard.  With that she hung up.  She told me during the phone conversation ťhey are on there way.  It is not 4:05 no show.  I called and canceled she has been given me a story all day.  I ask her to cancel the order and refund my money. With that she said " their right there.  If I can give her a O for ratings I defiantly would.  I am over whelmed with this experience just for a clean up (little, no leaves).
ID
Service
C And J Property Clean Up Cleaning Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article