It is False.

This is Jose Zaruma, owner of BZB Construction LLC. For those who reads this message, know that this is not true. I was surprised on what I found in this website. I never got a negative comment from any of my customers, but I do know it may have been one of my past employees. When I fired him from the job, he was really mad and was starting to type negative comments about my service. Here are 4 Customers that I did roof with and 3 Customers that I did windows with. Window Customers: Moises de la Cruz, 908 - 943 - ****, Anthony Burt, 732 - 277 - ****, Faustino Langsang, 732 - 277 - ****. Roof Customers: Claudio Ventura, 973 - 803 - ****, Samuel Etienne, 908 - 472 - ****, Caroline McGrath, 732 - 382 - ****, Jaime Moreno, 908 - 351 - ****. I have more customers that never complaint about my business. Every one of my customers are happy with my business. Thank you God.
ID
#619566 Review #619566 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Hawthorne, New York
Reason of review
Good customer service

Bzb Construction out of elizabeth nj destroyed my roof.

paid $8,850.00 to total removal and repair of old roof for a new 3 tab 50 year roof. but got 2 tab 20 yr from some manufacturer out of europe. this past winter 15 leaks were found and now im in *** another $10 k .....now i have to go out of pocket and i cant get anyone on the fone at bzb construction llc. jose zaruma is the owner and he barely speaks english but he can sure accept checks and he sure has lawyers to protect people like him. Bzb Construction LLC out of elmora avenue in elizabeth nj

I hired mr.zarumathis past december to put in 15 new pella windows, he tells me he has connection for similiar make so i sgreed( being greedy)so i figured i'd save $1000.00 but after the past storms ( i mean dec 2013 and jan 2014 ) i have leaks condensation, wood framing is wet, drips down my wall , on my carpet. this is on every window he did...

cant get in touch only speak to his wife maria who only sez that i have to speak to jose about problem...i just fixed everything ...Total price for EVERYTHING!!!!!!

$23,875.00 jose zaruma bzbconstruction llc out of elizabeth nj are really BAD PEOPLE. :(

@PissedConsumer778078

I was surprised on what I found in this website.

I never got a negative comment from any of my customers, but I do know it may have been one of my past employees. When I fired him, he was really mad and was starting to type negative comments about my service.

View more comments (1)
ID
Perth Amboy, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article