Resolved

Bytemark - Charged TWICE and No Bus Tickets - Image 2
Bytemark - Charged TWICE and No Bus Tickets - Image 3
Bytemark - Charged TWICE and No Bus Tickets - Image 4
Updated by user Mar 27, 2022

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. They looked at my evidence and decided to refund my purchase. It really helps when you document everything and show that you're not a greedy scammer..

Updated by user Mar 27, 2022

As of yesterday (03/26/2022) I have been refunded for the loss of tickets.

Updated by user Mar 16, 2022

I emailed Bytemark Inc. and they said they're looking into it. I have since found two receipts for the day of the purchases (DART075779*-*** and DART075779*-***).The next step is to talk to the Transit company rather than the app company.

Original review Mar 13, 2022
I used my debit card to buy tickets from the DART pass mobile app by Bytemark Inc. (3 2-zone daily passes). I got charged TWICE (a total of $48) because I tried to purchase twice, and it told me it didn't work. No bus tickets were given to my account. I checked my card's account, and it showed two entries where I had been charged $24. Then I should have 6 of the 2-zone daily tickets? Nope. This is my only way to and from work on the week days and now... now I can't even have enough to go to an ATM and get cash to pay bus fare the old-fashioned way.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Reasonably priced
Cons:
  • Payment hiccups

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article