Ripped off by Tristan Bull for $497, dba By the Horns Marketing, LLC

Tristan Bull offered course on Warrior Forum with guarantee that ifI didn't make $5K a month after completing the course he would refund my $497. I did the course, made no money and did not answer my requests for a refund until I created a website that told my story and how I was gored by Tristan Bull. He finally got in contact with me via email and agreed to refund $497. A coupleof cays later, he flip-flopped and sent me an email that threatened me with a $250K lawsuit if I did not remove the truthful statements in my website. I removed the "gored by tristan bull " content. He is a *** artists and liar and does not honor his guarantees.

I was one of his students too and totally regret it. I lose $500 from buying Tristan Bull Coaching.

It's totally a rip off and scam!

The training website is no longer available and he does not respond to any email or PM on Warrior Forum. My honest opinion is, Tristan Bull Coaching is a Scam and Tristan Bull is a scammer.

oh my god i was about to believe him thanks i found you but reaaly you didnt make any money even 500 amonth

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article