George D Vxo

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Mount Pleasant, Michigan

Hiring scam from Complex Magazine

Investigating possible hiring scam coming from Complex Magazine. The questionable contact is a Jason Barnett, agentjasonbarnett77@***.com. He claims to be a model agent and also claims there is an up coming photo shoot in Mount Pleasant MI and is intending on sending me a check for $400 for travel fees. I dont believe I have received the check yet but will also investigate the name and business information on that check as well for possible identity theft. My email is gdoran0287@***.com and my cell number is 229-548-****. I would appreciate a call or email back on this matter. Thanks you.

Preferred solution: I simply wish to resolve the problem so that I can either move forward with the legitimate job or know that I need to continue searching for further opportunities.

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Brands Related to BuzzFeed

HuffPost UK reviews and complaints

HuffPost UK

0 Reviews

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article