Beware of Buytopia

I ordered 2 tea infusers from Buytopia.ca the first week of September, I finally get a package in November and it's the wrong items. I emailed Buytopia and they requested pictures of the wrong items, no problem. I sent them the pictures and they rudely game me 2 options 1. A Buytopia credit (like I want to shop with them again) 2. You can send the defective product to our logistics centre. We will have our technical team look at it, and once they confirm that it is defective, we can issue you a full refund. We will reimburse your shipping costs in Buytopia store credit. (are you kidding me? like I trust them at this point) I will keep submitting this to every review website I can find until I get my refund.
ID
Brampton, Ontario
Cons
  • Shipping time
  • Wrong items received
  • Their rude staff
Reason of review

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article