Slim Cycle - Missing Items (2 Months Later)

On 4/23/2020, I purchased the Deluxe Slim Cycle through Buy Slim Cycle, which included the Slim Cycle, slim away belt, water bottle holder, comfort padded seat cover, protective floor mat and a 2 Year Extended Warranty. The website states that you WILL NOT be billed until the order is shipped. Therefore, on 4/24/2020 when my credit card was billed, I assumed that my order was shipped. However, after several unsuccessful attempts of trying to call customer service, on 5/4/2020 I sent an email to customerservice@***.com and on 5/7/2020 I received a partial order that only included the Slim Cycle. I paid over $300 plus S/H for the Deluxe Slim Cycle which should have included all 5 items. On 5/7/2020, I sent an email to customerservice@***.com regarding the missing items, which I never received a response. On 6/8/2020, I called Customer Service at (855) 306-**** and spoke to a rep who submitted a replacement order for the missing items, which he stated I would receive in a couple weeks. On 6/24/2020, I called Customer Service again regarding still NOT receiving the additional missing items, which she stated I would receive in a couple of weeks (2 weeks). As of today Tuesday, 7/7/2020, I have NOT received the slim away belt, water bottle holder, comfort padded seat cover, and protective floor mat. If you do the math, it has been exactly 2 months from the day I received the partial order delivered on 5/7/2020. This is unethical business practice.

User's recommendation: BUYERS BEWARE.

ID
#2040002 Review #2040002 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Product
As Seen On Tv Bike Exerciser

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article