Buypromgowns.ca

I ordered a dress from BUYPROMGOWNS.CA last month for a wedding on April 1st. Well I never received a shipping confirmation or anything concerning the order I made! I started to get very worried because I am going out of town 2 days before the wedding and I wanted to make sure I received it in time. Well this company is based out of China and they have HORRIBLE customer service, they just emailed me to say they will refund my money because they cannot make my dress in time! Now I have to find a dress at the last minute for the wedding!!! Do not do business with this company! They also go under BUYPROMDRESSES.CA please make sure you check to see if the company is U.S BASED!!! or just purchase your dress at a department store/boutique whatever just DO NOT ORDER IT FROM CHINA!!!!
ID
Jacksonville, Florida
Loss

About

Summary

BUYPROMGOWNS is a blog that contains a wide range of information about wedding and prom dresses. BUYPROMGOWNS will tell you what styles are in trend this season, what colors are the most fashionable, what materials and shapes are preferable. Besides a great variety of interesting and useful information, BUYPROMGOWNS contains numerous links to online stores that offer dresses for any occasion in your life. With BUYPROMGOWNS you will not have to waste time surfing on the web and trying to find a dress – BUYPROMGOWNS contains all the information you need. It doesn’t matter whether you are going to a prom, cocktail party or wedding – BUYPROMGOWNS is your best advisor!

BUYPROMGOWNS reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article