Must be fake

Same here, payid and got nothing
ID

BuyMoreLikes.com (ECorpX) is a Scam. DO NOT TRUST.

Horrendous customer service, the worst I've ever experienced. Ignores their customers after their "services" destroy your social media and your life. Only care about getting your money and lie about 100% customer satisfaction. These people are NOT to be trusted. Heed my words and stay away from them. I haven't regretted purchasing a service from a company this much in my life. They ended the chat while I was talking to them, NEVER fixed any of the nonstop problems they caused me after NUMEROUS requests. Please stay far away from buymorelikes.com (ECorpX) I wrote reviews so no one else goes through the same horrible experience.

I placed an order Dec 1, 2017 - I was told my order was started.. 2 Days later I was told to wait 3 days..

It's now been over 3 days and they said 3 more days or they may be backed up. Little do they know I tested their service for a multi-billion dollar company for research. They will be taking legal action in the next week if the order isn't fulfilled.

Don't waste your time on this fake website. I'll update once the legal process is started to release info.

Same here, they need to be shut down, I have read so many bad reviews about this company will not purchase from hem again, not good.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Buymorelikes Customer Care
Cons
  • Horrendous customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article