A Buyers Choice - SHAM!

I would think very carefully before enlisting the services of A Buyers Choice house inspections owned by John Goodrum - one of RAY WHITES elite agents. We did and have been royally screwed by them. We bought our home based on their report. We got our loan and insurance based on their report. They provided us with a report and information about our homes roof that was completely wrong. Now we have to replace the roof they told us was satisfactory and good for another 7-10 years! We have had this verified by various sources. When we provided proof that they had made a mistake it suddenly becomes "not their problem". What happened to the 'insurance' that they said covered us for their mistakes? What happened to them standing by what they tell you and what they promise? Do not believe them when they tell you about their indemnity insurance. Do not believe them when they say they "Inspected once, inspected right". Do not believe them when they say "Providing you peace of mind". Do not believe them when they say "Experienced, Qualified, Trusted". Watch this episode on Fairgo on A Buyers Choice owned by John Goodrum. http://tvnz.co.nz/…/s-real-estate-agent-not-telling-you-vid… This is part of what happened to us. Dont let it happen to you. Tell your friends, dont let it happen to them. Integrity is not something these people believe in.

I have emailed you 4 times now and left voice messages to please remove this post due to a stipulation in mediation. Why are you not responding?

Auckland, Auckland
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Replacement roof

Buyer's Choice Home Inspections

My wife and I are dismayed that this website focusing on customer complaints has turned into a personal rant and we would like to provide another perspective on this company's service record. We contracted Buyer's Choice to complete our home inspection and we were very pleased with the level of professionalism extended to us by Mr. Domoslai. He was very thorough in his explanation of the procedure and the costs associated with it. We appreciated Rod's pleasant customer care; and would not hesitate to use his services again in the future and refer him to other friends. Hope this helps those wary consumers ...

Rod Domoslai probably wrote this himself. He is an ignorant, rude *** man and you should Google him before doing any business with him!

Sydney, Nova Scotia

A Buyers Choice Home Inspections Charlottetown

I encourage anyone considering using A Buyers Choice Charlottetown to do their homework. My experience with this man has been just short of a nightmare. Shortly after moving in I discovered serious foundation issues. I had three reputable contractors to my property after my purchase and all spotted it at first glance, there was no mention of it from John Vautour (A Buyers Choice) in his report. Also no mention of the fireplace separating from the wall, no wallboard behind the stove (leaving bathroom/kitchen plumbing exposed. The roof needs replacing, no mention of any problem. I am now in to double digits to fix the foundation problem and couldn't live in my home while the repairs were being done. In trying to discuss this issue with Rod Domoslai at A Buyers Choice Regional Office in Nova Scotia, I was repeatedly talked over, dismissed, just generally blown off and told that they believe it was a good inspection, without even visiting the site. I emailed the corporate office in Florida on a couple of occasions about ten weeks ago but have yet to hear from them.. I'm by no means telling anyone who to choose or what to do, just relaying my bad experience and hoping others can learn from my mistake.

Don't expect to hear from ABCHI as the head office accepts no responsibility. They have many lawsuits and Bill Redfern is a crook.

Agreed, I've known Rod for years, he absolutely would NOT do anything to jeopardize being with his children! Anyone around that knows him to be a very loving father!

They are accusations! What ever happened to "Innocent until proven guilty!!!!" There are 2 sides to every story!

Just a word of caution as to who you are really dealing with..Rod Domoslai was charged on thursday August 1, 2013 with conspiracy to commit murder. He hired a hit man to murder his ex-wife...among other serious offences.

@PissedConsumer692302

You need to get your facts straight. Has has been accused of these bogus charges which were brought on by his sick and mentally unstable ex wife who has been milking him for every penny he has for years.

Convenienyly she's dating a cop from sydney who she cheated on Rod with and who has also been and abusing his power and harassing Rod . Just remember there are two sides to every story and don't be naive and believe everything you read!.

Rod is a loving father and only cares about his children and would never do anything that would take him away from them. the same thing can not be said about their mother.

View more comments (3)
Oakville, Ontario
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article