K2smokes -Buyers Beware

I placed an order with K2smokes and my e-check cleared my bank but I never recieved my order. I have e-mailed them many times but with no response. I have been unable to get my money back or to get my order. There is no way to contact this company except e-mails which they completely ignore. I have done a lot of business on the internet and this has been the worst company that I have ever delt with. Buyer's Beware of this company. They will not respond back to you and you will loose!! Never Again!!
Tyler, Texas
Loss

NO ANSWER! NO Explination,NO CIGARETTES!

Buydiscountcigarettes.com placed order! They have my banking information and they now have no phone,no internet and I have NO cigarettes. The company could have sent emails to their customers to explain what is going on with their business but instead? They just stopped the phone service,cannot access their web site and I have an outstanding order over three hundred dollars! I am so dissapointed with them. They had good customer service and fast shipping. They Have ALL MY BANKING INFORMATION so I will now have to make a trip to the Bank to change my banking information.
Lubbock, Texas

No Shipment- Account charged twice

I have been buying my cigarettes on line for some time .... from www.buydiscountcigarettes.com Website is off line now.. and my account shows "disabled". There is No response to emails I have sent, requesting refund to my checking account for their double charge ! (info@***.com) Phone number gets busy signal. ( 1-80*-437-**** ) HUNDREDS have been bilked out of their money ! Other friends and relatives are reporting same situation... and NO response to their inquireys. We all suspect the company has gone out of business... and we're left holding the bag. NONE of us are able to contact this company or get any response !

I have Read a few bad reviews about this website when I was looking online but all of them seemed like they were from a long time ago and my friends have been ordering for sometime and recomended the site to me about 2 months ago .. I've been ordering often since with nothing but great success!

I might be old but I know a good thing when I see it !

I would absolutley recomend this website.. Saves me a bunch of money and there is this nice young man named jack that is always really helpfull.

We are not out of business. Send an email to info@***.com.

We are experiencing some delays with shipments. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks, JACK..... They too are advertising TAX FREE ciggies ... and the website appears to be located in San Diego, CA ???

I'll try contacting them - maybe they have updated INFO on the NY corp.

Try getting ahold of ABC Smoke Shop, the seem to have the same PO Box number and they are able to access your account, sounds strange??

I was not charged twice for my order, but everything else the first poster said is true. I cannot reach them by phone or email, my order has been paid for, and I also wonder if they have gone out of buissness.

View more comments (4)
Winter Park, Florida
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article