BUYBRANDED.PH Very Unprofessional/Impolite Receptionist hung up the phone on me!

Update by user Mar 05, 2014

#1 Online Sporting Goods Philippines

Update by user Mar 05, 2014

buybranded.com.ph

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2014
Close to midnight on March 3, I ordered 2 Nalgene water bottles and paid for same day delivery service (which means the following day), online system accepted payment smoothly. The following day, I got an email from buybranded stating that one of my color choice isn't available. So I wondered, the system should have said "out of stock" when I first hit the button but didn't get that warning. It affected the delivery which is supposed to be happening at least a day before my friend who's bringing it for me flies back to Hanoi, Vietnam where I am based. They used LBC instead and called my friend that bottles may not arrive on Thursday (my friends' flight day) but Friday instead. Here I am, panicking made an overseas call to buybranded explaining my plea. Instead of accommodating their client in a nice and polite way, this ENGLISH SPEAKING RECEPTIONIST who got my call sarcastically answered me when I said that "not everyone knows that Antipolo is not part of Manila because I am not from Luzon." Already in panic mode I yelled "Excuse me!" two times referring to her tone and the way she answered me in a sarcastic feel and just HUNG ON ME! What an unprofessional gesture! I wonder why buybranded hired this kind of person who doesn't know how to handle upset clients. AND TO THINK IT'S THEIR SYSTEM'S FAULT.
ID
Quezon City, Manila

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article