Verified Reviewer

DO NOT BUY YOUTUBE MOVIES

Occasionally when browsing Youtube movies, you see a movie that can be rented or purchased. We purchased several movies and never had a problem for a while. My personal philosophy of movie purchases is that we can watch a movie from beginning to end - as often as we wish. We were able to do this for a couple of years then Youtube suddenly and without warning decided we needed to watch their Ads before and during the movie (about every 15 minutes). I complained on several Youtube and Google sites. They wouldn't even bother to respond to any of them. They do offer to remove all advertising for only $12 monthly for a problem they created.
ID
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Not Given Refund.

I ordered YouTube advertising from this company and never received my money back. I asked for a 75% refund and did not even get 1 penny yet. I am getting really really really really really sick and tired of this company t h e s e p e o p l e d o n o t c a r e a b o u t t h i e r c u s t o m e r s a t a l l. I would never ever order from these people ever again. N E V E R A G A I N.
ID
West Hartford, Connecticut
Loss

About

Summary

Buy more targeted YouTube Subscribers to increase the video views. Buyyoutubesubscribers.com helps you to get popular fast by providing genuine real quality YouTube Subscribers.

Buy YouTube Subscribers reviews and complaints

Buy YouTube Subscribers is ranked 226 out of 3300 in E-commerce category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article