Review in Real Estate category from Rancho Cucamonga, California

A scam. An ambulance chaser. The very person that makes real estate agents look bad. I work with a company that preaches integrity, yet has been muddled by MN lakes group. Employees don't get paid, clients get ignored, deals fall through. He puts his employees in dangerous situations having them meet craigslist leads in empty properties without proper pre qualification. When working with clients, he tells them he will negotiate for them, but ends up sending on of his employees to do it for him (breech of contract). Yells and swears at co op agents in transactions. Uses wealthy clients as banks for personal finances. Bottom line. ... Cocain is a *** of a drug. And he needs Jesus.
ID
Rancho Cucamonga, California
Reason of review
Bad quality

Buy Sell Lease MN, Travis Senenfelder, liars!

This company is a lie. I know previous agent's that have worked with MRG, and this company cannot run it's finances in any reasonable manner. They have bounced numerous checks, including mine, they spend money and apparently commingle funds. I had to wait for three weeks while they were waiting to get more money from somewhere, while the money that was supposed to go to me was where? I am an agent, and they owed me a referral fee, and Travis said that it was in the mail. A week later I received it, and than it bounced. It took a month to get paid. There are numerous other companies that you can work with to find renter's for your property and have it managed. Travis Senenfelder is a liar, and he will tell you anything you need to hear in order to have you give him your business. I should know, I used to work for him. STAY AWAY! I have talked with other home owners who have been scammed by this company, they claim to be the largest leasing company in MN, but their inventory is less that numerous other companies. I've heard that MRG is affiliated with the Downtown Resource Group, and I'm surprised that they would allow themselves to be affiliated with Travis and MRG. Little update, Travis changed his businesses name to Buy Sell Lease, www.Buysellleasemn.com is the same company as Metro Resource group!

No shocker to find these super "awesome" reviews!!!! Just had a house slip right out of our hands because he is a horrible communicator.

Pushed us off to someone else and found out he didn't even present our first offer. Until 4 days later! And said we wasted time???

Thanks, Travis! You're a ***

Anonymous May 8 2014

In regards to your post about outstanding litigation and judgements. You are correct.

In some recent years I had been sued by a handful of creditors.

When the economy fell in the tank during our most recent economic downturn; I, like much of this country, felt it considerably financially.

My life savings had disappeared in a matter of weeks due to a stock market drop.

Renters in a few of my rental properties were unable to pay their rent (in which case i had to work extra hard in hopes of satisfying the mortgage payments due), sale transactions to which i would have receiving an income off of were falling apart left and right as buyers of homes could no longer get financed. I went months some times with out receiving an income.

My personal bills piled up I didnt eat.

I had no money. I didnt sleep. My stomach was in knots. My head was pounding and my mind would not shut off.

Creditors continued to knock louder, freezing assets from time to time. Lawsuits came, judgements were awarded. All in all... I never filed bankrupcy.

I have repaid every creditor who had come knocking. I have cleared all judgements. I have worked very, very hard to do the right thing. This being said if you have any unresolved business issue with me please call me.

I am a person much like everyone else and will work to resolve the issue you may have, had or are venting about. If you personally have never worked with me or do not know me. Step back. Look in the mirror.

Realize you had not had to live in my shoes, faced what I faced and been through what I have been through.

My guess is that ... if you had been through what i had been through you would not be casting stones the way in which you are.

@PissedConsumer949795

You weren't able to eat at your mansion in Minnetrista? Cry me a river Travis, that doesn't excuse your constant fraudulent behavior. If you manned up to your mistakes you'd be more respected instead you choose to play the victim.

Sarah.

I am unsure who you are or where this animosity is stemming from.

I would be more than happy to have a conversation with you regarding any issue you have with regards to myself. Please call me on my cell phone if interested in resolving.

I am unsure as to who you are or what security deposit you are referring to. As a leasing agent we did not hold on to any security deposits.

Those had been passed on to the owners of the properties to hold. I also have not gotten any emails regarding this in which case you may not have the correct email.

Feel free to call me on my cell to discuss any outstanding issue you may have with regards to a deposit.

Old Employee - I have read your post and would love to meet and discuss your frustrations with you. You are correct in that you as well as a couple others were hired during a previous summer to write and maintain a set of blogs for me.

This was a unpaid internship position, however those who had stayed on staff through the entire summer were compensated for their work. If you felt you were not treated fairly, I am available to meet with you and resolve any issue you feel left unresolved.

Your view point of me as that of "a tool" is your view point and I wish you hadn't felt this way.

All the best in your future endeavors. Feel free to reach out to me on my cell if you would like to discuss any of your frustrations you stated below.

In my opinion, travis isn't any good. I am suprised lakes sotheby's hired him.

He has been sued quite a bit according to public records.

he refers his clients to high priced mortgage brokers that are equally not as good. I would stay away.

Travis works for Lakes Sothebys Real Estate now. I am sure he does an ok job. I haven't heard of these complaints about his work.

Travis is a snake. He will lie to you about whatever you need to hear in order to get your business.

Half the time he's not even communicating with you. I was an intern for Travis while he was working in Excelsior. He never once paid for any of the countless hours of responses and blog posts we wrote.

We would write his emails, his blogs, everything with his name on it was pretty much written by someone else. Bailed on two checks, and is an overall tool.

Having hired Travis Senenfelder to rent out my townhome in chanhassen and having had a great experience working with him i was surprised when he mentioned to me that a few individuals, former agents, and or competitors had written reviews about him online that depicted him as this auful person.

Curious about what was said, i visited this site.

I have no knowledge of whether any of these previous posts are true or false but I would like to note that I had a great experience with him. He filled my rental quickly for the price he stated.

Travis was great to work with and I would work with him again.

I am sorry you all had a bad experience with him as I am sure he too is sorry.

Personally, I have been given second chances in my life over the years, maybe thats something you can offer him the same.

Ms. Lidia

View more comments (14)
ID
#205407 Review #205407 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sacramento, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article