Put in new windshield & put a ding in my car

Update by user Oct 02, 2012

Butte Glass came through and I finally got a check in the mail to fix the damage.

Original review posted by user Aug 09, 2012
Butte Glass in Butte, MT installed a new windshield in my car and put a big ding in the hood. Went to show them and they said that they could not have possibly done it, but I know it was not there before I took my car in. Went to have an estimate done on the damage-to the tune of $808 and the guy that gave me the bid said it looked like a tool did it-probably putting in the windshield. It looks like they used some kind of tool the leverage the windshield and it scratched my hood and chrome trim.

Butte MT News offers an opportunity to catch up on all of the latest and greatest happenings in Butte MT

and beyond!

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article