Butel Construction - Unprofessional Company

Hire them at your own risk. Poor workmanship on construction in our home. Would not make good. We were fools to even let Butel Construction into our home. Then they threatened us if we would ever give poor reviews they could take legal action. I guess they've never heard of the Freedom of Free Speech Act that we have here in America. Hey, I wipe my hands of them. I'm done with this unprofessional company. There are many good contractors out there. This family calling themselves Butel Construction is not one of them. And guess what? I will continue to exercise my freedom of speech and plaster poor reviews all over the internet as I please.

The author of this review Abu Dhabi and the comment on this review by Jack Jimenez were never served by Butel Construction.

We strongly feel that this is foul play by a competitor trying to tarnish our reputation.

You can go to Angie's List and see our over 160 verified reviews, where the home owner leaves their name and the address where the work was performed.

In addition we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.

We also have a five star rating with Yelp.

You can read more about our company at butelconstruction.com

We had some work done in 2013, just recently. Awful, unprofessional and uncooperative.

I've never experienced anything like this with contractors in my life. How does their company ever survive? Sure, they spent a lot on a nice website, and they pay Angie's List a lot of money for excellent advertising and reviews...but they are awful. THAT'S the truth.

Cannot recommend.

Did horrible work in the kitchen of our large home...never again. You can have them.

View more comments (1)
ID
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article