Ap9* BUSINESSMAX

A few months ago I ordered business cards from VistaPrint. Just recently I've noticed that on my bank statement that there was an odd charge of 14.95 from ap9* BUSINESSMAX, and I had no clue who they were. So I called there 800 # and asked. Apparently, they were associated with VistaPrint and had been charging me for 3 months. And all the while I had recieved no service from them at all! So, I cancelled my account (that I NEVER signed up for) and asked for a refund. BUSINESSMAX cooperated nicely and said the money would be back in my account within 2-3 business days..... I have yet to see the money, and I call them everyday. I AM PISSED!!!!!! IT IS A SCAM!!!!!
Jacksonville, Florida

BUSINESSMAX placed a fraudulent $14.95 charge on my credit card.

On 6/2/08, I place an order with Vista Print for 1,000 business cards with my Bank of America VISA card. On 7/4/08, an unauthorized charge for $14.95 from AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V appeared on the same credit card account. I was unaware of this transaction until I viewed my credit card account on line on 7/8/08. AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V delivered me no goods or services. I thought the time of the AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V transaction was out of line because I wasn't home and didn't use the computer or credit card July 3rd and July 4th. In fact, I cut that credit card up on 6/25/08. The AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V transaction was clearly fraudulent. As of 7/8/08, I have no information about this company regarding its location or how to contact them. On 7/9/08, I contacted Bank of America to dispute the charge. They gave me a toll free number: 1-88*-840-****. Customer service agent 26010 answered and I asked her location. After 5 or 6 tries, she told me she was located in Montreal, Canada. I asked for a street address several times. She refused. I asked her to cancel the charge, which she said was associated with Vista Print. I asked her what the charge was for. She said they had a program that provided a service for businesses and billed monthly. I told her I didn't have a business and asked her to cancel it and refund the charge. She said she would cancel the charge. I asked her again for their business address. She asked me why I wanted it. I said I wanted to know more about their company and wanted to write them. She avoided the question, so I kept asking her. She finally gave me the following address: P.O. Box 5152 Plains, IL 60017-**** I called Bank of America back to tell them that AP9*BUSINESSMAX-V cancelled the charge. I asked for all the information they had and had to talk to 3 different service reps. Bank of America didn't have their address, but gave me two web sites: www.adaptivemarketing.com and www.businessmax-program.com

I got hit 14.95 since April of '08. I didn't see the charge because I never use the card..long story.

It was my fault for not seeing it I know. However, this was through Vista Print and was not authorized. They said they would refund all we'll see. BTW: What tipped me off was a call from my card about a big purchase.

It was for around $1500 and unauthorized (obviously. The charge was for a Franklin Covey purchase...keep and eye things is the lesson I learned.

Well. I just noticed $14.95 on my Chase Visa statement called Chase.

The rep was not very helpful.

She said she can request a refund for for one of the 2 charges and that I need to call businessMax to get the further credit. She also said that she could not block these kind of charges :(

Sounds like the typical fraud

that I placed on my First Premier

Bank Card, $39.95, WITHOUT my

permission.

People are "snookered" by too

many "legal credit card companies.

I quit First Premier bank Card.

Only a $300.00 max balance, and then after it's paid off, a $7.00

monthly "membership fee",

each month, and then offers of another exact card, with a monthly

memberships fee--$7.00--which I

rejected--period.

If this happens, quit that card

all together.

A total rip-off.

I also received the same charged 3 days ago and found out today. I just called their customer service at 1-80*-***-**** and Rochelle, the representative, said that she will refund the amount and submit a cancellation request for the enrollment (whatever that is). Will keep note of the refund, but overall, she was very friendly.

View more comments (3)
Eugene, Oregon

Businessamax I have no clu

I don't no who this company is and I have been change for $14.95 I need this canceled right away. I call and talked to Shaneika 151437 She said this was online business. I have never ask for this type of business. Take my name off your list. I need my $14.95 changed back to my count now. Loose my e-mail address and mail address and phone #. This is not right for online to just change your count for something I have know interested for. Take my name off your list and give my money back. Glenna

:( BOY AM I MAD! they have no where on vista print to find out more info on it and they have no where to cancel your account info with your credit card.

i called and told them what they were doing was fradulent and they need to credit me the money, and since i didn't use the "benefits" they said they could. I was like well usually when you enroll in some benefit program you get a note int eh mail, like a member card or an e-mail. i got ZILCH!

but they got a nice 44.85 from me for the time being. They should all just have their flesh rot off their body and die.

ID
#119280 Review #119280 is a subjective opinion of poster.
San Francisco, California

About

Summary

BusinessMax is a company that provides webdesign services. Since 1999 BusinessMax started providing its services internationally. The company serves large and small businesses, corporate and home, industrial and retail. BusinessMax aims to provide every client with a unique custom design. Talented web designers and programmers aim to meet all clients’ requirements and make their ideas real. Company’s services include graphics and navigation, custom layout, e-commerce set-up, designing flash animation, image navigation and picture galleries. BusinessMax also deals with background photo removal, enhancement and cropping. Also, BusinessMax specializes in content writing for web sites. Additional services include web hosting and domain registration.

BusinessMax reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article