Free Plan

Basic set of tools for profile monitoring

Apply for free
business-solution
image decor image decor

Business verification badge

Claim your business profile and get a special “Verified Company Representative” badge. This badge will add more credibility to your responses and will help you to improve an overall company rating. Show your customers that you do care.

Private messenger

Unify your customer experience to see the whole picture and focus on each particular customer at the same time. Using our easy private messenger tool, you can assess the strength of your relationship with consumers and keep that record in one place.

Weekly digest

Make sure you track all activity on your company profile even if you do not have the time to log into your account every day. Measure progress by analyzing key metrics that include new reviews, questions and comments posted about your company.

Monitoring dashboard

Track your success with easy to understand chart that allows to decrease response time of your customer service.

Posters' replies notifications

Receive instant email notifications if somebody replies to your official company response. This will help you to monitor feedback about your company as well as respond in a timely manner.

What Our Clients Are Saying?

Hibu logo

"Yanina (our representative) has been very responsive to any questions that arise in our short time with you. She sent a reminder that this questionnaire went out last week. Sorry that I did not see it until she sent the reminder."

John Rye, Hibu
LexisNexis logo

"We are not subscribers, so my expectations for interactiion with your group were pretty low. However, the person with whom I worked blew it out of the park. Lena L. ... was quick to respond, amiable, informative and concise. I wish all customer care reps were as talented and easy to work with as Lena. You've got a great one there."

Jennifer Richman, LexisNexis
The Wig Company logo

"I am grateful for web sites like yours. I think it’s very important for the consumer. I just want to make sure that accurate information is passed on."

Eadie Kelly, The Wig Company
Jodyshop logo

"I find customer service very well informed on the subject matter"

Jodyshop Team, Jodyshop
advocate

Turn consumers into brand advocates

Start with Free Plan. No credit card needed.

Apply for free