Matea Guq

System hung not operating properly

Business Lending Blueprint - System hung not operating properly
Business Lending Blueprint - System hung not operating properly - Image 2
System hand not operating display properly sometime touching not operate screen on butto please check and contact to me please help us

Preferred solution: Full refund

Business Lending Blueprint - Horrible call consultant
Business Lending Blueprint - Horrible call consultant - Image 2
Business Lending Blueprint - Horrible call consultant - Image 3
Business Lending Blueprint - Horrible call consultant - Image 4

I am highly disappointed and dissatisfied with the blue print lending broke stocking company . If I could give one of the training consultants that I spoke to an 0 I definitely certainly would .

The person that I had an consultant call with on the phone for June 19, 2022 seemed very entitled , snobbish , very rude, and very disrespectful. I had some questions about this program and it was like the consultant coach only concerns were trying to get a pay check right away without even addressing my questions or concerns. One thing I certainly do know for sure is that when you do not have good team consultants that do not care about your customers , do not value your customers , and do not have patience with customers, they can really bring your company down. The owner of the blue print video seemed really patient , respectful, down to earth, and genuine ; however , one of his coach consultants did not .

Just absolutely ridiculous what a waste of time and energy !!! How am I going to be interested in trying to do a business with you when your coach consultant only cares about one thing and thats making sales .

Pros:
  • Owner seemed very down the earth
Cons:
  • Rude consultant

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Do not buy from them !!!!!

Guest

It's a great company, why dont you think about giving it another try, once you close your first loan, you will be 10x more happy, than you were mad!!! Maybe it was just the dvl keeping you from succeeding, it has happened to me before. Think about it, it's not too late.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article