James Andronicos from funbiz-b.i.g fake business!

This is a work at home business that guarantees great weekly income.please be warned you lose money by the day!.no local interest and conman director.research his fraudulent past and call holland park mag court for details. It has no potential,this man is saught by lawyers,landlords,debt collection agencies.conned stay at home mums and pensioners.please do your hmework and dont purchase a business that is loud (machine compressor has to remain on will wake the dead)had neighbours knocking at our door 3 times! j.andronicos was ordered to return our money/refund us once receiving the machine back upon judges orders. We went to court court 3 times.machine is with him but he has thus far failed to give us a cent back. cost us $25,000!!!!!! he evades collection agencies and makes fake reports by lying to police. makes threats on email and lies to judges and writes fake contracts (perjury)!please research and share this on facebook to warn people about this mouse of a man who poses as a business man but is a criminal,thief,liar lacks integrity and is a shameless liar! research hs past in 2003 (arrested for fraud)...

If this link is posted on facebook it might reach to a broader audience. I hope this thing, that is called James Andronicous or Pete Smith, realizes that he is as appealing as a fresh pile of dog turd.

Hi everyone, I’d like to address all whom have had dealings with James and felt they have been deceived. I personally purchased a package a few years ago as I felt in my situation it would be a suitable and convenient way to make an income while working at home caring for my family.

Honestly James delivered on 80% of what was on offer. Unfortunately, I received NO leads and was only given one operation lesson in the machine. I was really disappointed and didn’t know how I would pay for advertising to generate some work let alone pay for product James states I wouldn’t find anywhere.Well as I always felt the offer was to good to be true and that there had been so many people going through litigation trying to get their money back, I decided I had to either find a way to make it all work without him or just wear the bad decision.. I researched the coasters and magnets here in Australia and it was expensive so I then looked overseas..

Low and behold I located a msnufacturer who would not only charge me 600 for 30,000 items, I could literally have whatever print I wanted on them. James was charging from memory 200 or 150 for 250 items???

I contacted the company and they confirmed all the details and were happy to send examples of each if the items..As it turns out I’ve taken another career path which is even more convenient and less hands on so I guess Id like to offer anyone out there all my equipment, and the whole set up with a “QUIET/SILENT” machine for $3500. It is advertised on Gumtree and I am happy to give you the contact details if the international company who can provide you the volume for less which means you won’t have to deal with James anymore.Larissa MalisheffContact me through gumtree adds

@PissedConsumer1511600

Hi all, I’ve reduced the price of everything and even broken up the package for whoever is interested as my family and so are relocating soon! Cheers

@PissedConsumer1511600

ith over 23 years of service to the local market ,BUSINESS IDEAS GROUP have produced over 1000 jobs actually printed in house ,have a fully registered business with ASIC , a dedicated showroom , an office in Sydney and Melbourne and agents now in Perth , WA and the appointment as the sole Australian distributor from the 3 largest machine manufacturers in the world , one should wonder why some people complain about businesses instead of moving forward with their own operation .Remember only those who are defaulters or have cancelled contracts due to inability to pay or have no business skill , complain . They will NEVER admit they are wrong .

Ever wondered why they do not show any proven facts . Can over 200 customers who have PAID and taken delivery of these solid machines all be wrong ?? LARISSA MALISHEFF is one of those business failures who never blame themselves . These people always say , I could have done that or I should have done this or Ohh I can get that cheaper elsewhere .

Please note she did nothing just went home and stayed on the dole with the rest of the family . Criticism from lazy people who try to attack established businesses always come undone . Why didnt LARISSA MALISHEFF take advantage of free lifetime support . She has a strong machine that lasts for years ...

so why not market your services instead of blaming everyone else. No ...The dole is an easier option

Its sad to read that this gaunt faced con artist is still running a business...makes me sick...d

HE IS A CONMAN PEOPLE!!! HE WILL TAKE TOUR MONEY AND YOU WILL NOT GET A CENT BACK.

It's looks like he's on it again. Qld Department of Justice is a joke!

He's now advertising in Perth area on Gumtree under

My Home Business / get this under the name of "Pete Smith" Myhomebusiness.net.au

I managed to get Gumtree to take it down but over 1500 saw and visited the advert and he was asking $12500!!!! I really hope no one bought into it.

Myhomebusiness.net.au is a scam just like his other businesses.

Biggest conman going around. Won't give me back my money.

Leni Andronicos will do return photo calls. I think she's in the scam also.

The entire family is a scam. They just take your money and deliver nothing.

Anyone know him personally? Doesn't his family ask him what the heck are you doing?

Why are you so dishonest to hundreds of people who just want to earn a honest living? Family plays part in issues like this. This really is disgusting that he is allowed to get away with it time after time. Maybe next customer wont be so law abiding and do the world a favour by exposing this *** artist.

GOOD LUCK GUYS. JUST RESEARCH EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING BEFORE ENTERING A CONTRACT.

HERE IS THE PROME EXAMPLE HOW JUSTIVE SYSTEM FAILS THE VULNERABLE REGULAR JO. WHAT A SHAME

@PissedConsumer1282873

I hope this thread also picks up and links to James Charles as I was not aware of his name being James Andronicos and have to lost a deposit of $5K paid last July. Now taking legal action but on reading all of this not hopeful of getting a penny back.

View more comments (39)
ID
Sydney, New South Wales

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article