This business is a scam

This company sent me a mailer claiming that I was eligible for a $4000 loan, so I said why not, $4000 would allow me to consolidate credit card debit and just have one payment. Once I filled out all my information the amount dropped to $1100 which wouldn't really help me so I didn't finish up the loan agreement. Once I declined the loan they started calling me daily, sending me snail mail and email practically begging me to complete the loan. Unfortunately a few weeks later I got sick and had to be off work for a week, losing a weeks pay because I have not been there long enough to have accrued sick leave. I decided to go ahead with the $1100 loan so I completed the required information. When they tell you that it's a quick process I found that to be a lie, it took days, numerous calls back and forth for more and more information. I ended up having to give them access to my checking account (which was dumb on my part, I admit). After about a week I called to see where they were at with the loan, the phone rep I spoke to sounded as if she was drunk or high on something. I was told the loan was declined. I am of the opinion that these people are identity thieves, they have every bit of personal information that would allow them to misuse or sell your information. I have had to change all passwords and put a fraud alert on my credit bureau files. Stay away from this company at all cost.
Service
Business Bounce Customer Care
Cons
  • Did not
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Stop tricking people in providing personal information

Incisiveness calls

This company calls everyday several times a day trying to sell their nonsense!!! They are rude and abusive!!! Their main numbers are 516-874-**** and 631-605-**** the guys name is "Dominic" we told them we were interested to get a non spoof number. EVERYONE should call HIM and drive HIM crazy!!! Who would do business with a company like this? Do they actually think ANYONE would after all their harassment?? I think NOT!!! BEWARE of this company!!!!!!!!!!!! FLOOD THEM WITH DO NOT CALLS!!! THIS PAGE WON'T POST MY REVIEW UNLESS I GIVE THEM $5.99 AND 100 WORDS.......................PURE NONSENSE! THE WORLD IS NUTS
Ventura, California

Lies,lies and more lies

After receiving a cold call from them, they received all necessary info from me to get some funding i wanted for additional inventory, This company has lied to me, saying i was approved for the funds which never came and when i called them on it, then they said they were waiting for the lender to approve loan, which the whole time prior to that, they said they were the lender and they have avoided my calls and never returned my calls since. I am thinking they are just a scam and either collecting info to resell to third party companies or receive commissions for referrals to actual lenders. What pissed me off the most was their inability to just come out and say that they were not able to get me funded, but instead just kept coming back with more and more lies until just completely avoiding me all together!
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Loss

Business bounce woodbury ny reviews

WARNING DO NOT USE BUSINESS BOUNCE their website is Businessbounce.com. Business bounce woodbury new york provides you with a bunch of idiots answering the phone as they cold call you with a robo dialer. When we offer to help them save money on what they are paying their affiliates their incompetent salesmen hung up the phone. Stay away and avoid Business Bounce for any loans at all costs with this Woodbury New York business debt and loan firm. With the help of our teams we can save you money and get you out of debt but dealing with these idiots is not the solution. It is a scam obviously from the way they are marketing to us.

I was literally saved by Business Bounce. My business was in financial trouble and Susan was absolutely my savior.

She got me money when I couldn't get it anywhere else and so quickly. I was at my wits end. She was professional, knowledgeable, nice and the process so quick.

I was extremely sceptical but luckily it was a wise decision. I can't say enough wonderful things about Business Bounce.

Do not beleived business bounce!! They are not professional and they keep calling you just to get your personal information and false promises.!

Thet are also on facebook., do not beleived them!! Fake company!!!!!

I received a recorded robo call with a bubbly airhead female saying "Hi, this is Ashley! We've reviewed your account and you may be qualified for a business loan from us.

Press 1 to speak with someone, and press 2 to be removed from the list."

I pressed 1 to tell them to stop bothering me, and "Josh" answered with "Can I help you?" I said, "I dunno, you called ME." He did a real short sales pitch, and I asked if his company was a bank. He said "No, but we have our own in-house lender." I asked if his company was regulated. Josh didn't know and shouted "Hey Paulie, are we regulated?" The answer was "Yes". I asked "by....?" Josh became irritated.

I added, "Are you registered?" Josh threw it back, saying "Are YOU registered...as a sex offender?" Then he hung up. I suddenly felt sorry for the "Ashley" character...for her having to be associated with such an uncouth team of non-professionals.

View more comments (2)
ID
#482074 Review #482074 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Woodbury, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article