Burrito's Pizzeria via Foodler.com

Valentines day, 2016. A simple order from a local hispanic burrito shop offering delivery. An simple order of 2 burritos and a side of 2 mexican tacos, no special instructions with the order After 830pm we called the restaurant injuring about an ETA, the restaurant hung up on us, We called back, but again they would not provide an ETA and simply disconnected the phone. By 855pm we provided a 1-star rating and proceeded to order from another restaurant before the local delivery/take out restaurants closed (It was, after all a Sunday night). At 9pm a delusional driver shows up, and THROWS our food at me and runs off, shouting profanity at me. The food landed on the ground and broke open. It was clearly sitting in his car for some time as the food was ICE cold. The restaurant was now ignoring our calls and simply not answering the phone. We filed the complaint with Foodler, only to be told there was nothing they could do because the restaurant stated they would not refund the order. We have since filed a charge back with VISA against Foodler to recover our money. If this is the way customers are treated in the Foodler world, you can have my account and my company's business. Absolutely shameful!
ID
Boston, Massachusetts
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article