Burns home improvements and repairs - Zion,IL.

Tuesday 9-17-13 Driving up 94 in Wisconsin through Kenosha. It was 5:45am and the express way was virtually empty. I was going at a good speed and yet still someone drives his white macho *** pick up right up on my back with lights in the window. Obviously they could have went around if they wanted to go 90 or 95 miles an hour. Finally they passed me and cut right in front of me for no reason making it very dangerous. The truck clearly said burns construction with the phone numers clearly on it as 262-694-**** and 847-366-****. I do not know how dumb of a person does this while driving a giant bill board. Would you trust someone that dumb to do work for you? I called the number to verify but whoever answers is very rude. I also looked it up when I got home to verify. I can only imagine the type of service you get from this business.The move was thugish ans showed a very short temper. Do you really want someone with a temper like that in your home? They are a home improvement business. They seem to have no people skills what so ever. Cannot trust the work. Obviously they do not care about the business in the public view. Trust me I was going fast enough and there was nothing done to provoke them. They just wanted to own the road. I chose this site simply because if you want to drive like that in a company truck with your name and number all over it then you are at work.

Wow I had the exact same problem, while on I43 in Milwaukee, WI the same truck - 311 was the first 3 digits of the license plate, they almost side swiped a car switching lanes in bad weather then they sped off.

ID
Kenosha, Wisconsin

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article