Over charging me

I took my truck to burns ford in Lancaster sc, to get it fix .they told me it would take two day but it took 4 day .they broke my gear shift .then my heat in the back stop working .and what they fix was not right I had to take it back and they had it for two more day and it still not fix and they want me to bring it back but the cant tell me how long it will taken and they want give me a car to drive .the first time it cost me $2000.00 dollar and the second it cost me $300.00 dollar. They just are fixing stuff trying to find the problem and charging me more money.

If this is a true complaint, I would be happy to talk to you about it. I don't think it is legit for a lot of reasons but it is posted anonymously and from Newport Beach, California. I can be contacted at 803-286-**** ext.499

ID
#202618 Review #202618 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Newport Beach, California
Loss

About

Summary

Burns Ford is a Ford retailer. The company offers a wide selection of Ford vehicles for any taste and budgets. Burns Ford provides both new and pre-owned cars. The company also provides more than 2,000 accessories that include electronics, wheels and various products for improving vehicle’s appearance. All the accessories are presented in the catalogue so any customer can check it out and find what he needs. Burns Ford offers various financial solutions for customers to make a purchase more convenient. Every customer can schedule a test drive for the chosen car. The company also provides a wide selection of pre-owned inventory.

Burns ford reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article