Burke Cleaners is Horrible!

Their corporate office on 4th street in Davenport, Iowa is one of the many locations Burke Cleaners made me deal with during multiple horrible experiences with them. The other locations are the Mound Street location in the Village of East Davenport and the location on Spruce Hills in Bettendorf. Burke Cleaners ruined a $2,000 suit. The repair was very minor. They just had to stitch up less then a quarter inch area on a seam. Instead they took the suit pants and ran them back and forth under a sewing machine with a zigzag stitch leaving threads hanging out everywhere. They even sewed through the pocket. Additionally, I have given back a skirt to them 3 times and they still can't get it right. I left a voicemail with Randy Burke to try and resolve the issue. Two weeks later I was sent a postcard saying my clothes were at some random location for "36 days" and to come pick them up. Instead of calling me back, Randy Burke slapped a note on the clothes that said I should more or less be happy with what I got. This is not customer service, this is not quality work and this is definitely not a company that deserves business. If I could give negative stars I would. DO NOT GO TO ANY OF THEIR BUSINESSES!
ID
Des Moines, Iowa

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article