I have never ordered anything from you how did you get my account and charge $113.60 from my debit

I've never been to burbank how did you get my account number when I never ordered anything from you. you charged my account $113.60 and I want it back in my account asap or I will be forced to sue your company. Why did you charge my debit card I didn't give you authority to debit my account, give my money back I worked hard for my money for someone in your company to rip me off. I don't like what you did to me. Do you do this to everyone of your costumers you wont be in business long for charging someones account. Fraud is call that charging someone charge card without them knowing it.

What company did this to you?

ID
Los Angeles, California

BURBANK BEAT - WAS THE HEAT TO HOT FOR DSC'S PRESIDENT JOHN FULLER !!!

GRISSOM SEEKS ASSISTS FROM THE FED'S...CEO John Fuller Replaced By AronGarcia, 18 Dec 2009 | Country: United StatesDealer Services Corporation replaces CEO John Fuller "" 12/15/09 Fuller stated DSC "weathered the storms of 2007 and 2008", a likely reference to DSC's hundreds of legal battles. In September 2009, the California Court of Appeals denied DSC's appeal for conversion, pulling the plug on car theft under the guise of the Uniform Commercial Code. Marty McFarland was promoted to President, despite litigation with co-founder Mike Hockett, and remains as Treasure. John Wick, Secretary and corporate counsel at DSC, was not mentioned in DSC's press release.
ID
Glendale, California

About

BURBANK Privacy Policy
Please enable JavaScript in The Customer's browser for a better user experience. The City of Burbank is not responsible or liable for any damages of any kind that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, this website or any other website. No representations or warranties are made regarding the materials in or the operation of this website or any other website. This website and the materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted "as is" and there is no warranty made that they will be free from errors, interruptions, inaccuracies, omissions or viruses. Communications made through this website's e-mail system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the City of Burbank or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the City or any of its agencies, officers, employees, agents or representatives, where notice to the City is required by any federal, state or local laws, rules, or regulations.
To read more: https://www.burbankca.gov/about-us/privacy-policy-disclaimer
BURBANK FAQ
To read more: https://www.burbankca.gov/about-us/faqs
Summary

BURBANK is a city in Los Angeles County in Southern California, United States, 12 miles (19 km) north of downtown Los Angeles. The population of BURBANK at the 2010 census was 103,340. As it is located only a few miles northeast of Hollywood, many media and entertainment companies are headquartered or have significant production facilities in BURBANK, including The Walt Disney Company, Warner Bros. Entertainment, Warner Music Group, and Nickelodeon. The city is also home to Bob Hope Airport. There is web recourse devoted to the life of the city. It contains information about City Council and Officials, News and Events, Services, Businesses and Community Development, concerning and for Residents as well as Visitors of the city.

BURBANK reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article