Verified Reviewer

LEAKING COFFEE POT

Update by user Jan 26, 2021

I called customer service , spoke with Kim. All they want to do is sell me another unit.

I do not understand a company selling a product that they know specific parts are going to wear out yet do not make these parts available. In this case no concern about electrical, simply pop of the plastic top & the issue is right there.

I was not trying to get anything for free, wanted to purchase the correct part to repair coffee pot. What a racket!

Original review posted by user Jan 26, 2021
10 year old coffee pot leaks. Called to get part to repair part and advised there is none and I had to purchase new pot. Based upon info on internet this seems to be a common problem with a simple gasket. I have used BUNN for 41 years however its unreasonable to have to spend $100 to replace a unit when it can be repaired for $1.00 part. Appears to be a very easy fix and also something they apparently a lot of issues with. Lousy customer support for their poor product. I understand things wear out however thats why they sell parts.

User's recommendation: yea, BUNN is a big name but suggest you evaluate other products & consider you'll have to throw it away in a few years .

ID
Capital, Illinois
Product
Bunn Coffee Maker
Pros
  • Makes good coffee when working
Cons
  • Does not last & no customer service for parts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article