Failed to give receipts and compare to warranty

John there are Bullseye Automotive put a used motor in a 2006 Cobalt I paid him in advance for the motor $649 took 4 months for the molar to get put in the vehicle he kept telling me you couldn't find the motor I started looking online for motor in the Grand Prairie Dallas Fort Worth area within 20 minutes I found 16 motors all for under $600 they took an additional 3 and 1/2 weeks for him to install the motor and this. I had him do work on a 94 GMC Suburban you replace the gearbox upper control arms lower control arms wheel bearings rotors brake pads rear seals on rear axle and the ability to warranty on anything that he says he does and things to give receipts on anything the only receipt I received was for the initial $649 I gave you before we started any work this man talks out his *** does not do as he says talks bad about his employees in front of people extremely unprofessional

Since then John the owner of Bullseye Automotive has moved his shot from Grand Prairie Texas to DeSoto Texas still no response does not answer the calls does not return messages and has I see and feel about it he owes me about $1,800 just on the motor in for the 2006 Cobalt on the end for the 94 GMC Suburban he owes me about $800 because he is not honoring warranties

@PissedConsumer1369367

He's doing the same thing to me, lying about parts and work he done on my truck or going to do.

View more comments (1)
Grand Prairie, Texas
Poor customer service

DO NOT TRUST!

DO NOT TRUST Bullseye Automotive's slogan "Fixed Right the First Time." Our small business trusted John to be the mechanic for the trucks in our fleet, as one of employees is his girlfriend's son. Repeatedly, we had to take the trucks in to get them "fixed" after John's initial repairs. We have spent over $14,000 in repairs to several of our vehicles in the last 6 months, although most of the parts were salvaged from junkyards. After spending that amount of money, one would expect the repairs to be done correctly the first time. It has now taken over 2 months for John to correct repairs he made to our GMC truck, though he repeatedly says the repairs will be completed "tomorrow." If you want your car or truck fixed correctly the first time, do not go here.

Your such a liar! Bullseye was not going to cover up for you because you falsely advertised a sweeper truck with a Jasper motor that you sold for 9 thousand dollars.

The man that bought it said the motor blew up and you wanted Bullseye to lie for you .

The shop that put it in was in garland and it was not a Jasper motor that you advertised that it had in it. You forget you had 2 employees that you fired that was related to the owner because Bullseye wouldn't cover your tracks.

Grand Prairie, Texas
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service

Bullseye Automotive Staff Review from Weatherford, Texas

In Grand Prairie, TX. Do not go there!!!! John G. Biggest scam artist ever!!! He used to sell timeshares. Be careful!!!! Stay away!!!

We learned this lesson the hard way! Wish I had seen this review before spending over $14,000 in repairs and not receiving ANY invoices for work performed for my small business fleet of trucks.

Also, their slogan of "Fixed Right the First Time" is not true---definitely false advertising there! DO NOT TRUST!

@PissedConsumer1098464

Your the biggest liar. Your just pissed because you sold a sweeper truck that you falsely advertised with having a Jasper motor in it and the person you sold it to said the motor blew up.

You tried to blame Bullseye for your screw up.

Sorry but there is 2 witness that you forgot about. That worked for you and you fired them because you were mad that Bullseye didn't help you out with your lie.

@PissedConsumer1223501

And you're nothing but a spammer-stop thinking every post is related to whatever thing is running through your mind

@PissedConsumer1223501

This "Your the biggest liar" guy is a grade-A retard. You're not even commenting on what the two complaints are talking about.

Full-retard.

View more comments (3)
Weatherford, Texas

Auto Part Review

Will give you the run around,excuses, charge you and NEVER deliver anything BEWARE!BAD BUSINESS!
Weatherford, Texas
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article