Bulletblocker delivers slow and dirty bulletproof products

My girlfriend ordered a tactical bulletproof backpack for me for my birthday. She ordered it about 2 weeks before my party. It didn't arrive in time for my party so she gave me a picture of it. She emailed their "info" email about the order and got no response no less than 6 times! It wasn't until we logged a complaint with Paypal to get our money back that we finally got an email. The email was a stock email from them with a shipping #. Apparently they won't ship until you try to get your money back. Horrible customer service! Then the package arrived... The pack was pretty cool but the "bullet blocker" was a beat up liner that was stuck int he back section of the pack. My girlfriend thought it smelled funny, too. Not like "plastic funny" either it smelled like an ashtray. If this is what they are ok shipping out 7 WEEKS after we placed our order I am worried about the quality of what they did ship. Is it really bullet proof? Is it relly a bullet proof backpack if I can pull the liner out? I would give this company a solid D grade.

I am still waiting on items from them as well. Over 2 weeks.

No tracking #. I wish I'd never ordered from this company.

Holy ***... check this:

I was about to purchase the bulletproof hoodie off bulletblocker.com for $899, but then stumbled upon this allamericanclothing site and discover the PRECISE hoodie for only $79.99.

I know bulletproof inserts don't cost too terribly much. Think i'll just buy this jacket and bulletproof it myself lol what a joke!

agree.

View more comments (2)
ID
Dodge City, Kansas
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article