Great people great product great service

I began using them after my local dumpster company charged me $900+ for a 20yd dumpster because of overweight fees. The bullbag is great - it hold like 2+ tons and doesn't have surprise fees surcharges or anything. What I paid for was what I was quoted on the phone. The gals in the office were professional. the driver was a little interesting - had piercings and a mohawk, but once I got past this, he was courteous, well spoken, and very helpful. (Can't judge a book by its cover obviously.) But, he came out, and we both realized I put the bag in a spot that wasn't ideal due to trees and a fence, but we worked together and got it moved and emptied without too much trouble. He even went so far to walk around the property and give me other ideas for locations that would be more convenient for my guys to not have to walk so far and still let him pick up the bag. I gotta say, this bunch is top notch! My only complaint was that it took 3 days to empty.
Saugus, Massachusetts
Pros
  • Statewide availability
  • Customer service
  • Pricing
Cons
  • It took 3 days to empty
Reason of review
Good customer service

I was better off renting a regular dumpster.

I called Tues 8/19 to set up a pick up of our Bull Bag. They arranged the pick-up and told me they can't pick it up for a few days. Fine no rush. I told them I have 4 yrd pickup. I was told they don't accept cash and need a credit card. I called them 8/25 @ 10:30 am to see if we can schedule for next week. They said ok. This was the also date that they charged my credit card. According to the web site, you pay for the line it's filled up to on the bag. I looked at my bank account on 8/25 and realized they charged me $229 for a 6 yard pick-up plus another $75. I called them back at 11:40am. The girl I spoke with said that they charge automatically for a 6 yard and credit the account for the difference. She said she was not in the office at that time and would call me back. I called back at 2:40 and was told that she is still not in the office. I have checks that bounced because they charged more than the amount that it was supposed to be. I called back at 4:00 and got an answering machine. I called them back on 8/27 and was told that they go through their accountant to credit people’s accounts and they only do it 2 times a month. I finally got in touch with someone there who said that the $75 was a mistake and I would be credited. I called back the week of 9/15 and was told it was in process. As of today I have still not received my credit or a call back.

I just read your review and there are some things that don't make sense...I've used them before (6 times actually) and know that they take pictures of each bag they pick up. Whenever I've been incorrect on my height they have ALWAYS called me and left me a message about it notifying me of the charge.

They have always returned my calls and always provided me with photos whenever requested. I personally don't buy your story - it sounds like you are trying to get something for nothing.

Not to mention, you dropped the refund credit request and just opted to complain. If someone or a company owed me money, I would chase them until I got my money back.

@PissedConsumer916757

HA! HA!

BUSTED AGAIN, VICK! WE ALL KNOW THIS RESPONSE TO A VALID COMPLAINT BY A CUSTOMER WAS WRITTEN BY YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND. YOU PEOPLE ACT LIKE CHILDREN, NOT BUSINESS OWERS. NO WONDER YOUR CULTURE SUCKS.

NOBODY STAYS AT YOUR BUSINESS. GEE, WONDER WHY?

I would post this info on one of the main review sites, such as Google, so others will see it. People will continue to get ripped off by the bullbag if they don't know.

They lure you in with a low price then gouge you on the back end. That is no bull!

@PissedConsumer900299

Actually, I've been using them for 4 years and they have NEVER overcharged me. All of their rates have always matched what is on their website.

The best part of working with them is that they only charge for the height you fill to on the bag - not by weight like metal dumpsters. So, if you had a problem with them, it is probably because you didn't realize there were multiple options for filling your bag.

AND I started using them because my contractor had been using them for a couple of years and liked them. Contractors wouldn't use them if they were a problem, more expensive or just terrible to work with.

#919570
@PissedConsumer900299

I just had my bag emptied for a 4th or 5th time (I forget now), but I have never had a problem with them. Is it possible that you, like the other complainer, are possibly looking for something free?

If I use a service, I understand I need to pay for it.

The bullbag people have never ripped me off and I have referred them to a number of people who would have complained to me if they had a problem. I am a firm believer that if isolated instances pop up, as opposed to ongoing patterns, perhaps looking closer to home is a better option.

@PissedConsumer900299

I worked at this dumpster of a company. The owners are deceitful, dishonest and abusive.

@PissedConsumer1696972

Wow! You too?

I worked at this awful place last year. It's a nightmare due to the owners who are really angry people.

View more comments (6)
ID
#541915 Review #541915 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New York, New York
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Credit to my account

Bullbag debris removal

Purchased a Bullbag at my local lumber yard , thought this was an easy , economical way to have debris removed from a job site . So they promise to remove bag within 2 days of calling . So I filled the per instructions , paid by credit card online and I was done . Customer at job site calls and said no one has come to pick up the bullbag after 4 days . First phone call representative informs me truck will be there by the end of the day . 5th day and second phone call , oh , we only have one truck for Long Island and the tranny is down so no we cant pick up . Now 6 days into this I talk with the owner informs me something will be done and not to worry . Next phone call yet another representative tells me he knows nothing at all about this . The left hand does not know what the right is doing at this company . & days into this and I had enough ! I had to manually load 3 thousand lbs of concrete by myself and dispose of it . Now I want a refund to my account , well here is more trouble . Took over two weeks to get this started . always an excuse . The owners wife even called me one evening from her home where while trying to put closure to this problem her kids were yelling over the phone and finally caused her to hang up . Very professional this group . I would never use this outfit again and would not recommend it to anyone . There are other companies that offer the same debris removal as them , give the others a try . Bullbag based out of conn. are not interested in providing professional service .

I had a negative experience with them on Long Island too but learned the people originally servicing Nassau and Suffolk were a franchise (not the parent company) and were terminated around the same time as you had your problem for a bunch of reasons as I was told. I reluctantly gave them another try and it worked out great.

I now use them regularly.

You should consider trying them again. Their pickup timeline has been very accurate since they got rid of the other clowns.

@PissedConsumer916799

You are a fake user

@PissedConsumer1746962

Yup! The owners spouse is trolling negative comments again. Pathetic.

View more comments (2)
Bellmore, New York
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article