Bulbsoutlet.com Stinks

We recently had to replace our bulb that we ordered from bulbsoutlet.com because it had went out about ten months after purchase. They told us it would still be under warranty but we would have to ship back at our cost. Ok, no big deal except when we get the bulb back it won't go in the TV because of no housing. This is the way we received it..that's why we sent it in. However, after 3 emails and 3 calls they inform me that they will not send us what we sent in because they made a mistake in the first place by sending us a housing and they could not send another one even though that is what I sent in. On top of that they cannot sell us a housing by itself, and on top of that I cannot send my bulb back because we are now passed warranty so I would have to purchase a bulb with the housing and just keep the one I have. Not happy at all considering it was there mistake in sending us a bulb with the housing, we paid no attention that it wasn't supposed to come that way so we threw the other one out and replaced. We sent it back exactly how it came and now we are completely SCREWED.

I purchased my replacement bulb from BulbsOutlet.com over 2 years ago. The bulb is still working, that is almost tied with the longest bulb life I've ever experienced, and that was the bulb that came with the TV!

The first replacement bulb that I got from the Manufacturer only lasted a year, and cost more than twice the price of BulbsOutlet.com. Would definitely buy again, and recommend them to others.

bulbsoutlet.com is a scam. They sent me a bad product and then refused to let me return it OR even exhange it.

They ended up not answering my phone calls or emails and I was just out over $100 for NOTHING. DO NOT shop here.

i ordered a lamp 2 years ago, it arrived 2 weeks late, it worked fine and had to send it in for warranty service, they told me to contact philips, philips forwarded me to someone named rob from there internal sales team, he forwarded me back to bulbsoutlet, all this over a 3 week period. bulbsoutlet finally changed the bulb and then it goes out again 5 months later...now 3 exchanges later, the website doesnt even work. simply took my money and ran

ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW. BULBSOUTLET IS AMAZING.

THEY SHIP UNBELIEVABLY FAST AND ALSO THE SUPPORT THEY GAVE FOR MY LIGHT WAS AWESOME.

THE STAFF WAS A WALKING TV MANUAL. THX BULBOUTLET, I WILL DEF RECOMMEND THIS TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY....

This seller delivered a product that was packed well and arrived in perfect condition unlike other online companies I purchased from who sent me product that only lasted 1 week. It was a relatively uncommon product so I was impressed that I got the exact product that was described and it has been 6 months since my purchase and it is still rocking away. This seller has gained my trust whole-heartedly...Susan B

View more comments (4)
ID
#220663 Review #220663 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reston, Virginia

Bulbsoutlet.com is a scam, they steal your money

Bulbsoutlet.com is a SCAM. They say they have an easy return policy, but they do not. If you send them something back, they will keep it and your money. I sent back something that I did not need, never taken out of the box and they claim it is not their product so they will not refund any money. They actually laughed at me when I told them that they are running a scam. They are extremely unhelpful and give poor customer service. DO NOT order from Bulbsoutlet.com it is a SCAM. This is a horrible company making money off of their "customers".

I ordered a bulb for my Toshiba TV and received it a few days later. The bulb blew up a couple days after that.

They have yet to respond to my inquiry. Definitely stay away from this business.

Bulbsutlet has been incrediblly helpful. They went above and beyond to help me out and exchange my light numerous times when in fact the problem was with my tv.Bublboutlet has been awesome and would definitely recommend them to anyone. A+

Wish I had read this before I ordered. Now I am in the same boat. :sigh

View more comments (2)
ID
Macomb, Michigan

About

BulbsOutlet Return Policy
For the best experience on BulbsOutlet's' site, be sure to turn on Javascript in The Client's browser. All Returns/Refunds/Exchanges need to be initiated by the buyer within 30 days of the purchase date. To return an item for a Refund/Exchange, The Client of BulbsOutlet must obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) from one of Company's trained representatives via email or by phone. No Refunds after 30 days, only exchanges are permitted of the same item only. All returns must be in its original condition and must include the original factory box, packaging (i.e. No returns will be accepted if the returned merchandise does not meet Company's return policy. Any change request for any orders that are already placed by the customer due to errors in the customers shipping address, qty, and/or items placed will not hold BulbsOutlet responsible IF the item has left Company's warehouse facilities.
To read more: https://bulbsoutlet.com/return-policy-and-guarantee/
BulbsOutlet Delivery Policy
To read more: https://bulbsoutlet.com/processing-shipping/
BulbsOutlet Privacy Policy
For the best experience on Company's site, be sure to turn on Javascript in The Customer's browser. This privacy policy applies to http://www.bulbsoutlet.com. This privacy policy describes how BulbsOutlet.com collects and uses the personal information The User of Website provide on Company's website (http://www.bulbsoutlet.com). It also describes the choices available to The User of Website regarding BulbsOutlet's' use of The Customer's personal information and how The Client of BulbsOutlet can access and update this information. bulbsoutlet.com will share The Customer's personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. Website do not sell The User's personal information to third parties. BulbsOutlet may also disclose The Client's personal information: as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when The Company believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect BulbsOutlet's' rights, protect The Customer's safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request, if BulbsOutlet.com is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, The Client will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on Company's Web site of any change in ownership or uses of The User's personal information, as well as any choices The User may have regarding The Client's personal information, to any other third party with The User's prior consent to do so.
To read more: https://bulbsoutlet.com/privacy-policy-and-disclaimer/
Summary

BulbsOutlet.com is a source of light bulbs. Company specializes in hard to find specialty and general use light bulbs for businesses and consumers. Company has an assortment with over 1000’s types of bulbs. BulbsOutlet offers products for Aircraft, Audio/Visual, Entertainment, Marine, Medical, Photography, Projection, and Stage/Studio, as well as many other industries. Company is famous for its outstanding customer service and high quality products. Company promises that customers will get any answer to question they posed within 24-48 hours. BulbsOutlet.com works with housing and no housing rear projector lamps and front projector lamps. Company offers 100% satisfaction guarantee and clear no hassle return policy.

BulbsOutlet reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article