Verified Reviewer

Question about bottle top

Update by user Aug 27, 2020

The company has since contacted me and asked for further information. I have provided everything I can.Bottom line: I don’t know why the lid sometimes locks closed and sometimes doesn’t. Since there are no moving parts or screw threads, I am not aware of what causes the top to ‘lock’ closed, or not.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2020
I have a BUILT 17 oz bottle # 522**** (or Bar code 505099****281) Sometimes the top will click 'locked', but often, it just spins round and will not lock. Can you please advise me? Many thanks. Warm wishes, Ian

User's recommendation: The bottle top is temperamental in its ability to lock closed. Asked BUILT NY for advice, but no response. Don’t buy!

ID

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Brands Related to Built Ny

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article