Build Pros ....Alex

This guy totally ripped me and my wife off for over 250,000 ...yes that's right a 1/4 million dollars ...he pretended to be a spiritual person with intentions of helping us ... 100% bs ...ended up walking with over 250 k of our money the work he did was assessed at about 130k but found out even that had to be fixed to the tune of about 110 k .....this guy ripped us off in our own home ..... We have been without a kitchen and front door for almost 2 years .... We can't fight this guy in court any more our lawyer fees have escalated to about 50k we have almost lost our minds ..... Our two kids have struggled ...one even moved out .... We despise this guy please if you see his ad in the paper or whatever ...Do NOT HIRE HIM..... And call him just to let him know he ripped off four beautiful people ....my wife and kids and me ... I could go on for hours about this evil man ... But I have a family to look after and I want them to stay positive ..... This company BUILD Pros and Alex are heartless, and have no building skills .... Please protect your selfs from this Guy
ID
Victoria, British Columbia
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article