Niklas Wby

| map-marker Mount Holly, New Jersey

Satisfied Client

Since I came onboard with Bmbmatrix both my eBay and Amazon businesses has continued to grow. I was a little nervous paying such a large amount of money for my first time but I highly recommend their services if you looking for a reliable partner in the ecommerce world.
Terri S Ntk

Great Company To Go With

After a long rough journey of having my Amazon store deactivated I found out a few days ago that it was reinstated. Six sales so far. Thank you to everyone at Bmbmatrix for helping me! I have my ebay on boarding scheduled for next week and I'm very excited!
Pros:
  • Within two days of my store going live sales started to roll in
Cons:
  • I would like more communication with my project manager

Preferred solution: Better Communication

Gracie B Xnt

BMB Matrix

They have contacted us and we are currently in written negotiation with BMB Matrix regarding our refund. They were pleasant and apologized for the inconvenience. I will update once we have our full refund.

George L Gjh

Purchased Standard Package

Their Amazon stores are definitely money makers. Sales came in within 2 days. I would say communication be a little better. Haven't spoken to my project manager in over a week.
Pros:
  • Can help you get sales on amazon pretty quickly
Cons:
  • Lack of communication

Preferred solution: More communication

Justino Rzt

Scammers!

Do not fall for their spill that you will make tons of money. This place will not only refuse to follow their contract, but will also take money from your bank without permission.

If it sounds too good to be true, it is because it is...avoid this company. They also go by BMB.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Scam

User's recommendation: Stay Away

Zylan Qjp

I could not agree more. Made the same experience.

They stopped service after 2 weeks and argues that it is an internal audit. They did not explain. Then the client service manager stopped communicating. I had a lot of returns and finally the last 20 orders were not fulfilled anymore.

I had to reimburse these customers and BMB Matrix denied to reimburse me. Thus i paid twice for the merchandise. I call that fraud. They are not a serious business, do not follow basic commercial rules and bring their clients into severe difficulties.

My 3 accounts for USA, Canada and mexico were finally deactivated by Amazon.

BMB Matrix also caused trademark violations. So stay away from them.

This is not real F

Hello Justino. My experience with BMB, Tom and Emeli has been the same.

I bought the Amazon Standard Package for $14,995. Once all of my 3 market places with USA, Canada and Mexico were deactivated due to their management incompetence, Tom and Emeli did nothing but continue to lie to me. After 6 months of argument, Tom offered me a settlement. I signed their agreement and when it came time to pay, they stiffed me again.

I have reached out to the Pennsylvania Attorney General Office Bureau of Consumer Protection and they said they will investigate. I recommend you do the same. I'm currently going to try to deal with their lawyers not, but that's better than dealing with these liars. They are really that bad.

Worst financial investment I have ever been involved with. Check out my review on TrustPilot https://***/review/bmbmatrix.com?utm_medium=trustbox&utm_source=Mini

This is not real F

Also, go file a claim with the Pennsylvania Attorney General Office Bureau of Consumer Protection online. I did and have already received notification from the AG's office about BMB's fraudulent business practices!

Guest

Hey Justino. I'm going through a legal matter right now with BMB.

These guys are a bunch of liars. These fools even offered me a settlement. I signed the agreement. When it came time for the first payments, Tom and Emeli continued to lie to me and never paid.

Check it out. I've talked to so many others that were scammed too.

Go right a review and Trust Pilot as others will too. https://***/review/bmbmatrix.com?utm_medium=trustbox&utm_source=Mini

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2411746

I'm going through a legal matter right now with BMB. These guys are a bunch of liars.

These fools even offered me a settlement. I signed the agreement. When it came time for the first payments, Tom and Emeli continued to lie to me and never paid. Check it out.

I've talked to so many others that were scammed too.

View more comments (4)
charles w Fcm

Verified Reviewer

So other people dont get scamed by this company

Build my brand LLC.Is a scam

Build my brand LLC.Is a scam. I had contact with Thomas Quincy and lady named Emeli .So had talks with Thomas and he sales you with there program

and gets you to signup and offers you a promotion price .They are going to build you amazon store ,Walmart store and website.

So after they sign you up ,they keep putting you off to when you store will be ready .I think they keep putting you off so you cant get you refund.

Then after alot of time you get your amazon store .So you talk to them about what you want to sale on your store .That never happens. then they talk to you selling there product they have and you can have more sales with that .Then you invest in products and you have more money invested in the programs. Then about half of the products get returned. Then after that you have money in the program and product ,and then they stop communication with you.

They will not answer there phone ,messages ,emails, and they have a email system called basecamp and

they will not answer messages in that

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY BUILDMYBRAND LLC. THEY ARE A SCAMbuildmybrand llc

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Stay away from this company

This is not real F

Hello Charles. My experience with BMB, Tom and Emeli has been the same.

Guest

Hey Charles. I'm going through a legal matter right now with BMB.

Check it out. I've talked to so many others that were scammed too.

Go write a review at Trust Pilot as others will too. https://***/review/bmbmatrix.com?utm_medium=trustbox&utm_source=Mini

Gavon Yww

Did you ever reach a resolution?

Guest

Hello Charles, I had a similar experience as the one you are describing the only difference is my monetary loss was greater. I took action with a civil suit in court. I'm suggesting you do the same so this company can no longer take advantage of people seeking alternative business endeavors.

Shirlyn Iub
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2299263

I also happens to me guys can you please message me and file a law suite?

reply icon Replying to comment of Shirlyn Iub

I've talked to so many others that were scammed too.

Shirlyn Iub
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2299263

I also happens to me guys can you please message me and file a law suite?

View more comments (7)

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article