Bugsy Blinds in Las Vegas sucks they ripped me off.

Bugsy Blinds say all products made in the USA maybe but they suck we purchased expensive blinds from them. I think the blinds I bought from Lowe's worked better and were cheaper. They do not warranty there work like they say they do STAY AWAY LAS VEGAS just another no namer trying to make it they come and go stay away. Blinds broke after 3 days what a F%$#en joke at least at Lowe's they will warranty everything for you. Sh%# I think even Walmart will do it, trying to get good quality did not happen with these wanna be clowns again stay away LAS VEGAS

They sold me blinds 5 years ago no problems I just used their life time trade up to get my shutters and got all. The money I paid on blind such a deal

Having a problem with them left a message for Rafael friday 6/6/14 hope that he will get back and help take care of this problem. full story and resolution of this problem will be posted.

They are racist sacs of ***!

I just had them do my house blinds and shutter. And the work was was and perfect.

I got them off Angie's list.

There great reviews. And ppl can't just write bs.

Hey they gave a free estimate and the option to buy American or import .

I got the poly all view shutter at 45% less than that Norman imports. I love the made in the USA

Im very very happy with blinds. They have great prices and my house looks great.

Has been almost 2 years and blinds look new.

You get what you pay for. :)

It never ceases to amaze me, how one upset customer can make a little mole into a mountain. I'm the CFO / Founder and Bugsy from the commercials.

I am really appalled at the intial review on this website. I invite any of my customers to come to our showroom and see any product before they make there purchase.I'd like to address the (the anonymous) intial complainant and this persons frustrations. I sincerely apologize if you feel you were ripped off and that you believe we do not warranty our products. Yes, all products that we make in our factory are USA made.

We also are the biggest dealer in Las Vegas for many name brand products of whom are also USA made. Occassionally, there are orders that go bad and at times it's beyond Bugsy's Blinds control. We always take care of our customers and that's why we have been in business for over ten years. All US manufacturers, including the products we make carry a limited lifetime warranty and we stand behind our products.

If you wish to contact me regarding your order, you may personally contact me at (702) 454-**** and ask for Conrad.I would also like to address Jason and his concerns regarding the Norman products. Yes, of course this is a Chinese import product. It is not a preferred vendor of Bugsy's Blinds, because of the warranty that this manufacturer carries. However, our advertisements say "Get any competitor's quote and we'll upgrade you to American made product for FREE." That means will upgrade you to a product made by us or any other US made manufacturer.

So, that is not false advertising as you claim it is. We carry every name brand in window fashions to cater to any customer.

There are times where we have a customer who has previously purchased a Norman product and wants to finish there home in the same product, because the company who sold them the initial purchase is no longer in business.I invite anyone to address there concerns to myself or Rafael Ferrigno regarding any issues you have had with Bugsy's Blinds. I can only apologize if you feel you were not serviced well.

:cry

Bugsy's Blinds is not honest when they say all their products are made in the USA. They have Norman listed as one of their product vendors.

Norman is not a USA company, while they do have offices in the USA their products are manufacturedd in China Google Norman shutters China and you will see for yourself. Bugsy's is not honest in their advertising!

This is a personal attack against the company and should be removed. We have submitted this case to law office.

It is another blind company who wrote this.

Bad foul language also

View more comments (8)
ID
Las Vegas, Nevada

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article