map-marker Redmond, Washington

Buffalo Wings and Rings - Your website is a complete joke. I never was able to get any resolution to my issue. Too many unneeded layers. Plus charging to get issue resolved completely ludicrous.
Wont let me claim points. Website wants a dollar to talk with a customer rep. Im not paying a dollar or any other amount when claiming points doesnt want to scan my receipts

User's recommendation: No. Too frustrating

Kenshin Zlb
map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Campbellsville KY mgr screaming at employees in front of 75% full restaurant Friday July 7th 2023

Was in the Campbellsville, KY location this evening (July 7th, 2023) @ approximately 8pm w/ a friend. Our hostess & waitress were each spectacular. Our food was absolutely perfect. We were enjoying our meal when suddenly heard a woman (found out later that her name was Ramie) start SCREAMING @ the top of her lungs @ these poor high school-aged KIDS in the kitchen (who prepared our wonderful food). She did this from the kitchen, and my friend and I heard her SEATED UP FRONT NEXT TO THE HOSTESS STAND. We were seated right in front of the front doors of the building. This woman screamed at these hardworking kids so loudly that EVERYONE IN THE RESTAURANT could hear it. The restaurant & bar area we're both 75% full, by the way. And EVERYONE heard her speaking to these kids as if they were totally stupid. I was so embarrassed FOR them. It was uncalled for and completely unnecessary. If I had heard an adult scream @ my 16 year old nephew like that at his job in front of a ton of people --- I can promise you it would've taken everything in me not to lose my temper and verbally assault her back to show her how it felt. Those poor kids did not deserve that. My friend and I are both making corporate complaints because what she did to those employees was TERRIBLE and inexcusable. Ramie (the jerk) was wearing a purple wings and rings collared shirt. She looked to be around 40+. She had dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail and wore glasses. Her behavior was atrocious and the way she spoke to her employees was repulsive. Someone should speak to her about how to properly conduct yourself as a shift lead/manager in a kitchen & she should be reprimanded or fired for not only CAUSING A HUGE SCENE during an extremely busy time but most importantly for treating what looked to be literal children/extremely young adults like GARBAGE and absolutely HUMILIATING THEM in front of around 70 people. This would not be tolerated in my work environment and it shouldn't be tolerated here. This made my friend and I absolutely furious. No franchise owner or general manager should accept behavior like this. Period. These were kids probably working during the summer to save up money for college or for a car. I'm sure they're good kids and her behavior was so uncalled for. I will not drop this. Someone needs to stand up for these poor employees.

User's recommendation: Report any incidents of management/shift leads treating other staff poorly/humiliating them.

Toni L Tsi

No customer service to fix Website for placing an order, no excuse, it's too big of a company for this standard of lack of serviceWebsite