Ted W Xle

| map-marker Cincinnati, Ohio

Poor Food Quality

This past weekend I had some friends visiting from out of town who wanted to go to BW3 for the Bengals game. Told them that Buffalo Wings & Rings buffalo wings were the best in the city.

They agreed to meet at your Cherry Grove location for food and drinks. All four of us ordered wings. When we ordered we asked for the wings to be a 20 minute drop to make sure they were crispy. The waitress said that you no longer did that but she would mark them as crispy.

The food was served and the wings were Terrible! Rubbery, pink in the middle. Kind of embarrassing. The feedback was not good about the wings.

Whole meal and drinks was a few hundred dollars and the main item being subpar made for a bad experience.

Reason I am communicating: Wings need to be crispy, not rubber where you feel like your eating raw skin. If you are no longer going to allow customers to order crispy wings please let me know. I can find another wings place to go.

When done properly, you have the best wings around.

The ones I ate this weekend were not good. Let me know if this is your new policy so I can avoid another bad experience.

Thx

User's recommendation: Don’t go unless the improve their food quality

Marshall M Wfv

| map-marker Greensburg, Indiana

AVOID!!!!!!!

Absolutely never ever ever order carry out. One, you have to stand at the hostess stand for 5 minutes+ while your food sits on the table beside you.

Then you get home and it's missing food. Call and they quote a time. Go back and pick up accordingly. The hostess was seating a group and told me she'll be right back.

Again, another bag of food on the table beside you. 10 minutes later someone else walks past asking if I needed help. I once again tell them I need to pick up an order and I ask for a manager. The shift manager, Marcus, comes out.

I mention my food is now cold at home and the food on the table is now cold after I've been waiting here. He proceeds to lie to me and says he just brought it out (check the cameras). He then says there's nothing he can do, and doesn't offer a resolution. I ask for the GM's contact information and I am refused.

Yes, I am refused the GM's contact info and he says he can take my info down. As I leave the parking lot there's 3-4 employees just hanging out outside having a good ole time. Probably same one that said she'll be right back.

Finally get back home to eat my cold chicken sandwich, and it's missing the beer cheese that was suppose to be on it!

WOW!

This is by far the worse experience I've had with Wings and Rings. I am appalled by the incompetent staff and management.

As of this review, there hasn't been a resolution and will update accordingly.

Pros:
  • Sometimes good food
Cons:
  • Quality assurance

Preferred solution: Price reduction

User's recommendation: You’re better off going somewhere else to eat.

map-marker Redmond, Washington

Your website is a complete joke. I never was able to get any resolution to my issue. Too many unneeded layers. Plus charging to get issue resolved completely ludicrous.

Buffalo Wings and Rings - Your website is a complete joke. I never was able to get any...

Wont let me claim points. Website wants a dollar to talk with a customer rep. Im not paying a dollar or any other amount when claiming points doesnt want to scan my receipts

User's recommendation: No. Too frustrating

Resolved
Marcelous R

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Cincinnati, Ohio

Resolved: No compensation

Buffalo Wings and Rings - No compensation
Updated by user Jun 22, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund. Thanks to pissedconsumer Buffalo Wings and Rings finally acknowledged my disappointment with my order after reaching out to the company for almost a month. After working with pissedconsumer Buffalo Wings and Rings gave me a full refund the next day.

Original review Jun 18, 2023

I ordered 20 wings May 30th online but only received 10. The manager said he would refund me for the missing wings but didnt. I reached out to customer service about 2 weeks ago and they still havent responded.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Tasty food
Cons:
  • Not good customer service

Preferred solution: Refund for the food I did not receive and possibly credit for my trouble.

User's recommendation: Eat in! Trying to fix an online order (not on DoorDash) has been painstakingly ridiculous and disappointing.

Kenshin Zlb
map-marker Indianapolis, Indiana

Campbellsville KY mgr screaming at employees in front of 75% full restaurant Friday July 7th 2023

Was in the Campbellsville, KY location this evening (July 7th, 2023) @ approximately 8pm w/ a friend. Our hostess & waitress were each spectacular.

Our food was absolutely perfect. We were enjoying our meal when suddenly heard a woman (found out later that her name was Ramie) start SCREAMING @ the top of her lungs @ these poor high school-aged KIDS in the kitchen (who prepared our wonderful food). She did this from the kitchen, and my friend and I heard her SEATED UP FRONT NEXT TO THE HOSTESS STAND. We were seated right in front of the front doors of the building.

This woman screamed at these hardworking kids so loudly that EVERYONE IN THE RESTAURANT could hear it. The restaurant & bar area we're both 75% full, by the way. And EVERYONE heard her speaking to these kids as if they were totally stupid. I was so embarrassed FOR them.

It was uncalled for and completely unnecessary. If I had heard an adult scream @ my 16 year old nephew like that at his job in front of a ton of people --- I can promise you it would've taken everything in me not to lose my temper and verbally assault her back to show her how it felt. Those poor kids did not deserve that. My friend and I are both making corporate complaints because what she did to those employees was TERRIBLE and inexcusable.

Ramie (the jerk) was wearing a purple wings and rings collared shirt. She looked to be around 40+. She had dark brown hair pulled back in a pony tail and wore glasses. Her behavior was atrocious and the way she spoke to her employees was repulsive.

Someone should speak to her about how to properly conduct yourself as a shift lead/manager in a kitchen & she should be reprimanded or fired for not only CAUSING A HUGE SCENE during an extremely busy time but most importantly for treating what looked to be literal children/extremely young adults like GARBAGE and absolutely HUMILIATING THEM in front of around 70 people. This would not be tolerated in my work environment and it shouldn't be tolerated here. This made my friend and I absolutely furious. No franchise owner or general manager should accept behavior like this.

Period. These were kids probably working during the summer to save up money for college or for a car. I'm sure they're good kids and her behavior was so uncalled for.

I will not drop this. Someone needs to stand up for these poor employees.

User's recommendation: Report any incidents of management/shift leads treating other staff poorly/humiliating them.

Toni L Tsi

No customer service to fix Website for placing an order, no excuse, it's too big of a company for this standard of lack of serviceWebsite

No answer at 1p...called and got voicemail which should not be acceptable, get a cell phone for your reps or something?

Preferred solution: Help with profile and changing it to a working email and changing website so that's verification with phone numbers because that has blocked me from making a new profile

Amy C Rds

| map-marker Greensburg, Indiana

Manager yelling and cussing at employees infront of customers, I am an assistant manager myself and my experience with employees is they won't work for you if you talk to the like that, or humiliate

Manager got mad at employees and began yelling and cussing at them and telling them they were stupid I was disgusted and left.

Preferred solution: I would suggest the owner fire that manager her first name is Amber

User's recommendation: I will never eat there again. No wonder no one wants to work in the food industry because they are treated like crap.

Ashley J Yla

| map-marker Grand Prairie, Texas

I was charged 2 times and I want my money back

Over charged and I was like to get my money back please I dont appreciate being charged for something I didnt order

Loss:
Pros:
  • Good food

Preferred solution: Full refund

Buffalo Wings and Rings - Expensive Wings Review

Buffalo Wings and Rings - Expensive Wings Review

Ordered 50 wings from Naperville, IL location! 50!

Got these two tiny blue cheese dips. More? You pay extra. How/when are wings EVER served with so little dip?

Don't bother calling them wings. Wings and Rings serves expensive, boring chicken.

W a rings bardstown

Went there to watch Sunday football,got there at 1:45 stayed to 6:00 not one waiter ever asked if I wanted a beer,or see a menu, not even once had to go to bar to get a beer!!!!!!!! Worst service I ever got at any restaurant.

Last year 2013 best service ever. New people in charge the worst ever!!!! Who's in charge now.went first weekend and could not even watch the team I like!!!!!!! Last year 2013 good management today sucks!!!

To much favor favorites. How many more words do you need to get to one hundred.

You!!!!!! Need to look at the bardstown locations, it sucks, do they not like my money!!!!!!!

Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article