Buenaventura Travel - *** service

If I could give this business less than one star I would. Recently my grandma passed away and my mother was so heartbroken with the news that she called this travel agency. Not only did they book her and my brother an overpriced plane ticket (over 1000+ per ticket), but later when I called the company one of their sales rep hung up on me when I canceled my ticket. Later when I called their 800 number, their MANAGER yelled at me because they made an error and couldn't own up to it. What a company, my family will NEVER use this company again, it wasn't worth it. My family was dealing with enough before they even came into the picture. I'd advise people to go online and look for tickets on their own instead of letting these thieves overcharge you and get a bigger commission.
ID
#191785 Review #191785 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Columbus, Ohio
Loss

About

Summary

Buenaventura Travel arranges travelling and tourism for clients. It is necessary to mention that the company provides all services in two languages – English and Spanish in order to establish stronger communication with the customers. The company was created in San Francisco and now operates in Burlingame, California. Buenaventura Travel organizes group and individual rest in such resorts as Brazil, Argentina, Costa Rica, Mexico, Chile, Peru and Hawaii. The staff of this tourist company assists clients during all the journey period and provides written instructions and descriptions about the place of stay and sightseeing program. Clients have an access to such online options as weather and exchange rates check of the interested country. One more service available during the cooperation with Buenaventura Travel is package of attractions. It can include Amazon Extension festivals, InKa trail or Inti Raymi.

Buenaventura Travel reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article