State: Georgia Clear all filters (4 of 222 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Buds Gun Shop Shipping Service Review from Walnut Grove, Georgia

Very slow shipping. Be warned! I even picked one of their "Preferred FFL Dealers". Buds shipped the firearm without even checking with the FFL dealer. The dealer was out of town so Buds had it shipped back to their own shipping department. Buds them called me to pick another FFL dealer. I told them to pick it themselves, just make sure they are going to be in town to receive shipment. I paid over $1,300 and still don't have my firearm.
1.5
Walnut Grove, Georgia
Show
Was looking for a GSG STG-44 22LR, Replica MP-44 at the best price I could find. Buds came up as a retailer, and so I went to their online store. What I found were several STG-44's for sale, at all kinds of different prices. Most of which seemed somewhat less than...
I didn't like
  • Customer service
  • Deceptive advertising

Positive Experience Review

I can only speak for myself,but,I just picked up my Tisa's 1911 today and had no problems ordering,tracking shipment,and delivery.seems to be a nice piece for the money.overall ,I am satisfied with buds
4.6

Magazine Review

Absolutely no way to contact anyone. Ordered a magazine on Tuesday didn't ship until Thursday. Got wrong tracking numbers then when I did get the right tracking number after 25 min on hold I have a 9 day delivery time that shipped from two states away that I paid $9 for that 9 days shipping. Pitiful.