Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Most Helpful
Since 2011 I had spent over $14,000 with Buds gun shop, a lot of money to be certain, and not all CSR's were so awful, nor had I ever spoken with Mr Valle before because of such, read on. Wed the 30th of May 2019 I ordered and paid in full for a $1400.00 pistol, and...
I liked
  • Deserve far less then a one star rating
  • Unimaginablly awful customer service

Buds Gun Shop - Phone numbers are fax machines

I’ve tried to contact buds to find out about military discounts

Buds Gun Shop - Military discount

It sounded like a fax machine I’m interested in the .22 nova freedom air rifle and hoped you offered veteran discounts I included my drivers license with veteran in the license and a picture of my CPL
2.6

Buds Gun Shop - Slowest Fulfillment I've Ever Heard Of

Placed an order for an in-stock item, paid, received confirmation of order receipt. 8 days later, item still had not shipped. Contacted customer service twice. No transparency- the operators can only tell you what you already see on your order page- apparently they see the same info you do.

Buds Gun Shop - Canceling a order

Order a gun had not shipped out wanting to cancel order I know it will coast 10% to cancel the order they got my money they can't even tell me if the order has been canceled in this day thats a no brainer you got my money right away the order is in your store your not sending the gun give my money just as fast as you got it my bank told me that they use your money for as long as they can they can give it back as fast as they took it I am done with this Buds Guns and will do some advertising for them
Show

Buds Gun shop- first time buyer

I bought the MSAR STG, I received the rifle in a week of buying it. The rifle was in excellent condition! I shot it and it was amazing! Thank You so much Buds
4.8

Buds Gun Shop - Changed price while paying

This morning I was in the middle of paying for five boxes of ammunition and while I was paying they changed the price from $27 to $41.85 and canceled my transaction then tried to tell me I would have to order at the current price. When asked if they would honor the price At which they had posted they refused

Buds Gun Shop - HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I had a horrible experience with Bud, I placed an online order for a Ruger 22 to give to my son for his birthday. In the purchase process Buds emailed me that the received my FFL information, 4 days later I called them back to check the status of the order. They then said that they never received the info. I sent them the FFL info a 2nd time and received another confirmation email. 2 hours later I then receive an email stating that the email is out of stock. BUDS totally messed up my sons birthday and I would recommend NEVER BUY FROM BUDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Lousey customer service
#1519674

Buds Gun Shop - Confusing info on web site. No communication to resolve

Conflicting info on Weaver Premium MSR AR mount, correct Weaver #, incorrect description describing weaver SPR mount, same confusion @ check-out. Sent email, no response. No fone #, I'm done. Go Brownells/Midway. Great experience for guns with Tombstone Tac.
I didn't like
  • No telephone number no email response
  • Policy and customer service
Show
Fake news, fake reviews. We know the drill. Buds fairly recent practices of slightly sketchy pricing practices and shady fine-printed add-on costs, and no review transparency, has finally driven me away. This time, they lowered the price of an item I purchased nearly...
#1492092

Buds Gun Shop - Flat out false advertising

S&W M&P9 Shield 7+1/8+1 9mm 3.1" S&W M&P9 Shield 7+1/8+1 9mm 3.1\ $274.00 $234.00 (After rebate) Ships Free This is what is says on the web page. After receiving the product, the 3rd pop up ststes for military only. Palmetto Armory has the same products for only $10 more but no rebates. Go to Palmetto Armory. Buds are LIARS!!!!!