FAKE CONTRACT

January 7 2016 Bud Anderson Heating a Cooling lie and gave a fake contract. I complain about a rusty metal smell coming from their unit on October 2016. Instead of fixing the problem they decided to give sales and incomplete offers. They never intended to fix any problems. On December 9 2016 mold was found inside their unit. By this time i already had 3 months breathing the poison air. By January 2017 an air test was provided and the results were mold, by this time was already 4 months breathing air that causes emphysema. This company knew from the beginning and no one did or say anything. They also took pictures of my property behind my back that later they called it protocol. When i went to see the doctor i had severe headaches and chronic cough. My results were positive. My crawlspace as of now the mold is growing all over the place and is destroying my structure of the house. By a private company and with the state inspector the intallation came back unsatisfactory. Please don't use this company. This is a total fraud and huge negligence with my health my inside pets and house. Also, this winter is my second winter without central heat and my warranties were never honor.
ID
Lowell, Arkansas
Service
Bud Anderson Heating And Cooling Air Conditioner Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article