Other Product Review

Facing manufacturer defect in aron tan shoes
Mumbai, Maharashtra

Bogus email list

Update by user Aug 16, 2013

I got an email from pissedconsumer asking me for an update. Buckaroo contacted me, but not because of pissedconsumer, because I tweeted them.

They wanted my email address so they could take it off their list.

I told them that if I had wanted to give them my email address, I'd have used their unsubscribe link. I told them to just get rid of all "sales@" address in their database, since no consumer would be using that as an email address, but they refused.

So I'm still receiving spam from them a few times a week, and reporting it to spamcop.net, to no avail.

Original review posted by user Jul 16, 2013
They keep spamming sales@***.com. I can't imagine mine is the only email address they fabricated. Only a sleazy company would make up email addresses. Don't ever buy a mailing list from them, or use their service, because it will make your brand look bad for spamming pissed off people like me. If they were a reputable company, I would simply unsubscribe, but it's recommended to never unsubscribe from a company you never signed up with because they'll just realize it's an active email address, continue spamming, and sell it to others. I keep reporting them using spamcop.net, but whoever receives the spam reports for their ISP does nothing.
Hernando, Florida

Service not fulfilled.

Paid $375 for an ad and email campaign on Buckaroo.com. They promised 50,000 emails. However, they they did not have the database to fulfill it. I asked for a credit and they requested a 2nd chance. I agreed. Our arrangement was to post 5 smaller campaigns of 10,000 emails each. Again, they could not fulfill the service. I contacted them again and they agreed to issue a full credit of $375. To date, we still have not received it. Several emails and phone calls have been placed to Buckaroo. I sent a final request today requesting the credit be placed by Monday.

Buckaroo continues to spam an email address for my domain - both admin@ and sales@. I sort of hope users of the service get screwed because the company is spamming a lot of us.

You are dealing with a known spammer.

If you get messed up, good for you. I cannot get rid of the spam (there is no opt out feature).

San Jose, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article