Bucci Laser Vision: Sneaks

Recently went to Bucci laser vision to inquire about the possibility of a touch up procedure to quell my slipping vision from a prior laser vision surgery. The original procedure was six years prior and had since moved out of state for employment. When i walked into a satellite office they directed me to the main office located in Wilkes Barre. At that office they handed me an insurance form. I told the receptionist that I was out of my network and that any procedure they billed for would be denied. I said if you're going to bill anything I'll just leave. She insisted that I stay and stated she would submit anything done to insurance and led me to believe that they would take care of me. After a basic eye exam (which i get free annually through my job)they sent me on my way, a touch up six years later being considered laughable, and if i wanted it corrected i would have to pay for an alternate procedure. A few weeks later I get a bill for $124. So let me ask you this,not just knowing why i was there but the fact that the idea of a touch up procedure was laughable, along with me telling them i was out of network. Why couldn't you just tell me, the procedure won't be covered under the original surgery, don't waste your time (or money). Bunch of sneaks.

WHY DOES BUCCI WEAR GLASSES TO READ I agree and can tell you they are run people through there like cattle

I had a basic eye e am done which my medical insurance covers. Before I left, I asked "Do I owe anything?" The woman checking me out said I didn't.

Today I received a bill for $45.00. I won't be paying that and god help the person who answers their phone tomorrow!

View more comments (1)
ID
Sacramento, California
Loss

About

Bucci Laser Vision Privacy Policy
The Company gather this information data for contact purposes only. Website will not sell The Customer's information to anyone. The Company respect The User's privacy to the highest of ethical and moral standards. Under no circumstances whatsoever will Website ever publish, give, trade, or sell the personal information data Bucci Laser Vision gather from The User of Website on this website to any other outside party, unless authorized to do so by The User If The User of company services feel uncomfortable, for any reason, about providing The Client's personal information through any one of the contact forms on this website, please use Bucci Laser Vision's' telephone number listed above for expedited service. If, at any time, The User change The User's mind about receiving information from Website please contact www.buccivision.com with The Customer's new choice. Audience members may be shown text and/or image ads on any Google or 3rd party Internet sites for a limited period of time.
To read more: https://www.buccivision.com/privacy-policy.htm
Summary

Bucci Laser Vision is an ophthalmology medical establishment which specializes in eye surgery. The clinic has locations in Wilkes-Barre, Brodheadsville, Hazleton, Mt. Pocono, Old Forge, Pittston, Stroudsburg, and Scranton, PA. Dr. Frank A. Bucci is a leading specialist of the clinic. He performs Refractive and Cataract Surgery and offers multiple eye care procedures which include Bladless CustomVue LASIK, LipiFlow Dry Eye treatment, etc. He is a Fellowship Trained Corneal Specialist with a focus on treating corneal diseases such as Keratoconus. The doctor has received more than 100 invitations as an invited speaker at major international ophthalmology meetings, published over 80 trade journal articles and contributed 75 research publications in peer-reviewed medical literature.

Bucci Laser Vision reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article