Verified Buyer
| map-marker Walthamstow, Waltham Forest

Complain

Bubbleology - Complain
Bubbleology - Complain - Image 2
I went today with my kids to bubbleology in Westfield Stratford. The guy charged me for 4 drinks instead of 2. The issue is not in that cuz most of us sometimes do mistakes, the main reason I will complain is about the supervisor of the store and her horrible behaviour with the costumers. In the first place I had to wait for her around 35 minutes cuz she wasnt in the store and her stuff didnt knew the password to make a refund. Finally when she appeared she was rude and her attitude was inappropriate, some stuff was making faces including the supervisor. I think her place is in reception so maybe she will learn how to behave with the people instead to be a supervisor in the store. Finally I get the refund after 50 min. Never will buy something from them and I will not advise anyone.

Beverages Expert Talks

Coffee Subscriptions Are Not New

Feb 3, 2022

What are coffee subscriptions? Jim Fosina, the CEO of Amora Coffee, shares insights with coffee lovers on how coffee subscriptions work and the benefits of quality coffee and tea deliveries at your doors.

Jim Fosina
Jim Fosina

Jim Fosina is a Founder and CEO of Amora Coffee which offers a subscription-based delivery of quality coffee and tea.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article