map-marker Fairburn, Georgia

Unstated Policies

I was told that my dog would not be groomed due to being 10 minutes late for the appointment. However, this is not stated anywhere in there policy.

Prior to today I was informed that there was a 15 minute grace period. But today they didnt service my dog and claimed they gave her appointment to someone else in the 10 mins I was late. They lied and said they left voice messages for then back tracked and said they actually didnt leave messages. They have canceled appointments with me due to short staffing or other excuses with no other to remedy the situation.

It is a fact that two African American customers who had confirmed appointments, and their dogs were denied service within 5 minutes. Yet the Caucasian customer and her dog were warmly welcomed. In their response to my review of their business, they lied once more and said that I had arrived late to previous appointment appointments. Im offended that this was said because it is untrue.

No one from that company ever clarified their late policy in their response to my negative review on Google. Policies being altered without customer knowledge is bad business.

User's recommendation: Not worth patronizing this dog groomer

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article