BT Celeb Agency| BTCELEBAGENCY.COM | Paul Gordon

I had sent a deposit of $1750.00 to Paul Gordon of BT CELEB AGENCY to bring a musical artist ( LUNI COLEONE ) here to Canton....I was dealing with BTCELEBAGENCY.com because I thought that they were running a business that was as important to them as it were to me...I couldn't have been more wrong about this situation....After sending the deposit for the artist, "BT CELEB AGENCY" went GHOST and I had no contact with them for a few weeks....After tons calls I was finally informed by an assistant that Paul Gordon had liver failure and that my money was being sent back to me...After a few more weeks I received nothing from the company or Mr. Paul Gordon...So, I decided to have a family member call from another area code to see if Paul would answer....To make it short, Paul answered the phone and asked what he could do for us???? Paul said nothing about his health issues and that booking an artist would be no problem...Paul is nothing but a SCAM artist and a FRAUD...To this day I have received nothing back from his company...I even sent and email stating that if the money was sent back by today that I would not pursue any legal action...I gave the company time to right it's wrongs and they haven't...I am forced to turn this over to the law and take you to court...You think because you live in a different city that you can get away with it?? You are dead wrong!!!!

The problem was you tried to book two venues for the same day , and at the same time.....Trying to capitalize on two deposits....If you were not a scammer then why did you not answer your phones....

Most Unseasoned Promoters Dont Understand That Once You pay your deposit and YOU THE PROMOTER CANCELS A SHOW AT THE LAST MINIUTE AFTER CONTRACTS IS SIGNED. You LOOSE YOUR DEPOSIT.

View more comments (3)
ID
Cleveland, Ohio

About

Summary

Provides a mailing address for requesting autographs and sending fan mail to BT

BT Celeb Agency reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article