Deeborrah B

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Montrose, Colorado

Will not return call so we can order parts and fix a geothermal unit

Bryant Heating And Cooling - Will not return call so we can order parts and fix a geothermal unit
This is the third time our geothermal unit has broken in two years. This is the second time the fan has gone out, and now it is the motor and fan. Bryant is not returning the call to our service man so we can get parts ordered, The original call went into the company on Thursday afternoon, is it now Wednesday of the following week with no return call. It is COLD, we have NO HEAT. My dad is 92. I want a response and resolution for our problem.
Pros:
  • When it works it is great
Cons:
  • Slow or no response from company to get replacement parts

User's recommendation: Do NOT get a geothermal unit without researching the company or service

Jackie M Zfo

Verified Reviewer

Poor knowledge on part of dealer YTECH

Replaced a thermostat at $1200, didn't work. Replaced it with another, didn't work, Replaced the motherboard, $1,048, thermostat still didn't work. Called Bryant and called me, I turned off the sensor on the thermosat, it worked. YTech will not return my $1,048 for the unnessary mother board. This took 5 months.
Loss:

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Don't use YTech for your Bryant Furnace

Pat E Wvz
map-marker Louisville, Kentucky

Bryant Heating and Cooling

I'm sitting in a mobile home with no air and near 80+ temperature indoors and they want to rip me off with a $600+ bill with no way to make payments. They are in in for the money only. They have no concern for poor people like me who is on a limited income and retired. What is someone like me with a very limited income who needs help supposed to do when they need help??? I just needed a break and they need to line their pockets with the rich people. All I asked for was a little consideration and they refused to help me. IF you poor, stay away, they won't be willing to help!!!!
Cons:
  • Attitude for poor people
Reason of review:
Pricing issue

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article