OWNER & MECHANICS ARE A JOKE!!!

THIS PLACE IS A RIP OFF!! I WENT TO TAKE MY VAN IN TO BE CHECKED OUT FOR A FEW THINGS.. ONE WAS THE HEAT, AND IT WAS PRETTY COLD AT THE TIME, SO NOT COMFY RIDING, ALSO, SERV ENG. LIGHT ON, TEMP GAUGE GOING UP AND DOWN, AND LOW COOLANT LIGHT ON OCCASION..THE WORK WAS STARTED AS AN INTAKE PROBLEM, HOWEVER I WAS STILL QUOTED THE SAME PRICE FOR ALL THE WORK, WHICH WAS $877.00! WELL, AFTER TAKING IT BACK IN "3 TIMES", AND TRYING TO TALK TO THE *** OWNER WHO WOULD NOT EVEN TRY TO HELP ME WHATSOEVER, AND NOTHING STILL WORKING THAT I ASKED THEM TO FIX, I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE LOCAL "BBB"!! I THINK THEY SEEM TO FAVOR THE BUSINESS,BUT WHAT CAN U SAY?? THE *** OWNER TRIED TO ACT LIKE THEY WERE SO SINCERE ABOUT FIXING THE PROBLEM, BUT EACH TIME I WENT TO PICK IT UP, I STILL HAD NO HEAT, AND THE OTHER PROBLEMS ALSO, SO WHAT DOES THAT TELL U?? IF HE REALLY WANTED TO HELP, WHY DIDN'T HE REFUND ME SOME OF THAT $$$ HE TOOK FROM ME?? HE, AND HIS REDNECK MECHANICS WILL GET PAID BACK SOMEDAY FOR TAKING PEOPLES HARD EARNED $$, WITH NO REMORSE!!
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article