Plumber never showed and never called. He complained when I called him.

Bruce Lee's Plumbing Services, 719-582-****, acted unprofessionally. They did some work for me and were paid the price they asked in full. We discussed more possible work after a trip I needed to take. After my trip I set up another appointment for more work to be done. He failed to show up for the appointment or to contact me. When I called Mr Lee, he complained that he didn't charge me enough for the first job. He was the one who came up with the price and was paid on the spot. Obviously a more expensive job came along so he decided to ignore his appointment with me. A simple call would have sufficed. I waited over a week for the appointment he set with me. Inconsiderate contractors are so disappointing.

I recall this job, I met her for the first time,for a free consultation. She then told me that the previous plumber overcharged her on the parts.

I said ok thats fine, you can get the parts. Told her what to get. She got the wrong parts i ended up going back to the supply house. She than tried to slide in a free job while i was there.

Yes i also fixed that issue as well on an old galvanized line. Fixed it, i thought she was happy? HAPPY enough to ask me back for a second time even. The day of the appointment I had a elderly women whos pipe had broke in her house and was leaking sewage.

Yes i called and asked to move the appointment.

WAS CALLED NAMES AND SPOKEN TO RUDLY, TO ALL PLUMBERS AVOID THIS LADY HOUSE IS BY PCC, SHE HAS GALVANIZED LINES, AND A OLD BATHROOM IN THE BASEMENT WHERE NOTHING WORKED. she has the oddesassty to leave a negative report on the interwebs, wow sorry but not sorry Bruce Lee 719671****

ID

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article